Doc D cannabis seeds

Totally about the myth, IMO…SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

We’re gonna need more rooms over here!!

I don’t even know where to start with these. It’s all so goddamn good sounding. I think the Afpak crosses will see water first, then I’ll dig into Dragon Energy after that.

21 Likes

That is a very good program to have!
Make the selection interesting, put all the strain names on individual pieces of paper, put in a bowl and do a blind draw?

6 Likes

Now that’s what I’m talking about! Way to make an order! :muscle:

Edit: and the Ancient OG x AfPak get my vote!

6 Likes

Thats an insane haul !!
I wouldnt know where to even start haha

And where did you pick up all the Afpak crosses ?!

Did you order the others direct from Doc ?
His (Purple Unicorn x A5 Haze/Thai BX) is makin my mouth water… :yum:
I dont know how you resist the temptation :laughing:

I found a few pics of PU on Instagram and it look amazing. Then he decided to at some A5 and Thai ?

I hear he may be working on a release of Cuban Black as well… :eyes:

5 Likes

Kazzam, Hawiian Web, Veit Blak 164 Going outside.
Inside lineup still undecided?

Here is some Info Doc sent along with my last splurge!!

Raspberry Thunder - One of the best from my second round of DE testers… This is a great choice if you’re looking for the OG flavor on a robust and branchy frame… medium to large plants with a black sharpie kerosine OG flavor. Some very narcotic phenos that are great for sleep or pain management. High Potency 9-10 week flowering time.

Strawberry Milk x Afpak - you can expect well structured plants that come in two sizes, small stout plants, or larger well branched plants. Larger plants tend to favor the mothers while the smaller plants tend to lean toward the papa’s side with a twist. Expect sweet aroma of strawberry, pear, milk and vanilla undertones… big yields and easy to grow plants.

The hawaiian web is a very unique and fun line to grow. Hearty and robust structure, well branched and quick to veg… you can expect bushy plants that are pest and mold resistant. Medium to small yields of sweet citrus flowers that finish in 10-11 weeks. The high is mellow with a feel good irie vibe. The camouflage nature of the plants are a wonderful outdoor garden novelty.

I’ve grown plenty of TGE hybrids but not those two…(Red Gold Blue And Dreadbread x TGE) I would expect the finishing time of those to be around 10-11 weeks. The TGE hybrids have extreme vigor and very unique aromas that are funky and primordial… i’ve loved every TGE hybrid i’ve grown so i’m sure you’ll find something you’ll enjoy.
Thanks @Doc.D for the great prices and support.

Grace and Peace

22 Likes

Did you order all through his email ?
I didnt have an option for some of those crosses. Like Ive never heard of Kazzam. Hasnt been in the email for the last 2 months. Dont remember further. Some of those crosses look amazing but I wasnt offered :laughing: oh well. Gotta save for Mays list anyway.

Also have you found any more info on the Hawaiian Web ? Specifically a pic ? I know its a mutant leaf pheno, but I have no clue what it looks like. I cant find anything using Google or searching IG. Sounds like a sweet strain to cross with.

Have fun with all those beans :laughing:
:v:

7 Likes

Yes!! From the monthly flyer, except the Kazzam.
Don’t think this one is available now, maybe down the road. You could always ask.
Kazzam is a remix (Vietnam black 32 (Bodhi’s cut) x Headbanger), which I won in an OG server fund Auction.

HAWAIIAN WEB? No pics found yet, but,I will see and share some soon!
Searching Hawaiian Heirloom strains turned up this Duckfoot,

Duckfoot is an unusual Hawaiian strain that maybe in the lineage???, only an assumption, but looks a likely candidate for some camo manipulation.

Happy growing, Dude

19 Likes

Nice collection!

I’d run some of the a5haze/thai crosses indoors. The velvet buzzsaw and/or nigerian rafiki would be at the top of my own list… I’d bet the stardawg cross would be good too. I mean they’re all gonna be good, but you know what I mean :wink:

8 Likes

Thanks Man,
I looking for some ear ringers with visuals,!! like some of the old school Gold bud used to do.

7 Likes

Okay cool. Thank you :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
Yeah I tried looking uo the Hawaiian web as well and found the same info as you. I thought that wallys duck foot was from the Netherlands thou. They say the Hawaiian duck is native to Hawaii. Sooo Im kinda confused.
Im just hoping it is not the same mutation. Actually I dont even see how that would really be possible :laughing: the odds of that I think are ridiculous.
I asked Doc for some pics and he said he had some posted but hasnt been able to find them on his comp anymore. Hmmmm…the search continues.
Well what ever it is, It is hard to come by so take care of her :laughing:

4 Likes

Yah, The info on hawaiian duck was from leafly(no pics) , Like I say just assume the leaf trait is similar. WEBBED…Will see?
Post some Pics if you see some. Here is a link Ducks foot or wally duck if you don’t already have it. Didn’t get to read thru all of it, maybe more info there?

Peace

4 Likes

I visualized it as looking similar to Australian Bastard Cannabis. I can’t say for certain, but I think it might be along those same lines. It’s definitely not gonna look like a weed plant, of that I’m certain haha.

4 Likes

thats a mighty fine looking fella

3 Likes

like a Catholic church

4 Likes

@advancedbuffalo

:yum: musky basement, floral, soapy, church = Piff

It is a very unique smell and taste. Not like an overpowering, you suckin on an incense stick taste. But when you have it, and I hope you do, you will know.
If you have never tried it, and dont get the reference, it will smell and taste like nothing else you have ever had.

5 Likes

I absolutely love it. It’s one of my favorite terp profiles, and you are absolutely correct. Once you smell/taste it, it stays with you. Brings me back to younger years where everyone was always looking for “piff.” :handshake:

5 Likes

3 male Purple Unicorn x Dragon soul

And 1 female I think/hope.lol

16 Likes

Docs Ethiopian Banana x DE and bodhi Ethiopian heirloom banana pheno x omg afghani
Is the EB cut doc uses from the same line as bodhi EHB
Does anyone know if this autoflowering trait carries over to @Doc.D s cross?

Need a plan Stan…
Guidance necessary, Thanks

7 Likes

Reading about all these awesome crosses as a European makes me :confounded: :sob:. I even signed up for his newsletter, talk about masochistic tendencies :smile:.

8 Likes