Doc D cannabis seeds

I just bought a pack of doc d. Think they’re old stock? Has he been gone awhile? Sent him an email and got the same message about just getting back and looking around for a space. So thinking the seeds are old. Guess I should have asked him in the email lol

3 Likes

Depends where you bought them.

11 Likes

I think he’s stopped last July. He hasn’t been gone to long

7 Likes

Oh cool that’s not too long. Thank you for the reply🍻

2 Likes

And also what @StrongerthanDirt bought haha.

What’d you buy, Stronger?

2 Likes

Chem D cross went in with a bunch of friends for different chem d crosses. I will have to look when I get home what I wrote down is the cross as someone else got the packaging. When he said he just got back from Mexico and looking for space I thought maybe real old seeds but if he wasn’t down doing a major seed hunt for years all good…I hope lol

6 Likes

Nice! Glad he’s back. Hope he finds a place and gets settled. I will impatiently be waiting. :wink:

I think that depends on what you consider ‘old’ stock lol. :stuck_out_tongue:

Speaking of old stock, if anyone has Doc’s old ‘Love Affair’ I’d pretty much give my left testicle. Just sayin. :speak_no_evil:

9 Likes

Very much same can’t wait to see what project and directions he is going next really drawn to his selections

I feel the exact same way about the tge lines saving the rest of my Tahoe og x tge pack till I can make some f2s smoked it a few times now this girl is special going to be doing up my smoke report in another week or two after more testing wish I could find another pack or some riot juice or fight milk hope you find your gem :gem:

9 Likes

If you make some F2’s, I have 6 seeds left I will donate. :wink:

8 Likes

For the price we paid hopefully not his '97 release lol…again should have asked him on the email. So many quality breeders out there why buy old beans but I grow in a community and only one voice when it comes to buys so we will see

3 Likes

I wouldn’t worry about it. Doc’s seeds are almost always the first things to sprout tails when I’m soaking stuff. Usually after 36 hours, they’re an inch long and I’m still waiting on seeds from other breeders to look “plantable” haha. The seeds that those Wat Pho plants were grown from that I posted pictures of a while back were at least a couple years old and they sprouted fine. Same thing with the Banana Soap seeds that I’m growing now.

I honestly don’t think I’ve ever had an issue with his stuff, pretty sure I’ve never gotten less than 100% germination rates.

‘97? I’m not positive, but I don’t think he was releasing seeds in 1997. I could definitely be wrong, though.

8 Likes

Soooo…what did you buy, from where and most importantly when you popping them?

5 Likes

Cool! Great to hear. Was joking about the 97 release. I did not think he was releasing seeds then . Appreciate hearing about your experience as I did have my doubts. We have bought beans before that were past their prime so good to hear their stuff is so vigorous

2 Likes

Sorry I did not get the packaging. My buddy wrote cujo d. I know it’s chem d crossed to something…maybe his cujo cut??? Not sure from where as it was not from doc d and I personally only deal with breeders themselves…after years of mailing off cash to Europe or Canada for Spanish bulk hemp seeds I prefer to deal direct as I know what am getting with less tude and know my cash is going to them. My buddy though buys from whoever so to each their own. Whatever gets your garden going. Can find out retailer from buddy if you are looking for some Doc D although @minitiger may know the best retailer until he gets up and running as he explainedhe will reach back out and if no one else does ill spread the word here on OG. Mine are floating now fingers crossed!

4 Likes

Pretty sure that’s Chem D x AfPak but I might be misremembering.

9 Likes

Oh cool! Thank you very much for the info. Have you ran it and if so any good? We are looking for decent chem d leaners and have bought many breeders/companies chem d crosses to get a good selection choice.

1 Like

Yep. Chem D x AfPak is right. AfPak for those who don’t know is a male hunted from Bodhi’s Afkansastan x X18 Pakistani.

If you’re looking for Chem D, why buy a ton of crosses in seed form versus just getting a cut of the real deal? Just curious, but especially with how easy it is to get Chem D these days.

Lol I have a ton of Doc D seeds. No need for more. Most were purchased direct. Those that weren’t purchased direct were purchased from legit seed banks that Doc D works with.

9 Likes

Earliest I have seen it come up in the mailing lists posted here was in May 21’ as testers. Post 306, this thread.

That’s pretty fresh, you’ll be fine.

7 Likes

Killer! Thank you for the info! Great to know and adds reassurance will pass that along :beers:

2 Likes

Do not want cuts. Seed only. I do not even take cuts unless someone i know asks. Cool glad you have a good stash of genetics just assumed as you asked the source…I know when I ask the source I am looking so figured you are too but you got the cuts and killer crosses lined up🍻

1 Like