Doc D cannabis seeds

They look good. My plants always look a little “deficient” by the time they hit week 10/11, in ROLS like you. I don’t really worry about it. One thing I’d do is only put one plant in each five- and seven-gallon pot. How come you crowded them in there like that? I wouldn’t put two plants in one pot unless it was like fifteen-gallons, minimum, but probably more like 25 gallons.

10 Likes

Yeah I was definitely asking for it haha but I saved all of them from getting crispy leaflets so I won’t be jarring any brown leaves. Kinda just messing around and seeing what I can get away with. Also it was more space efficient to use one 7 gal instead of two 3 gal. I have no clue what I was thinking with the two plants in the five gallon pot though, pretty sure I just had too many females and not enough room to put them in

10 Likes

I’ve done 2 in a round 20 gal container. While they were fine in terms of getting what they needed from the soil, I needed to really train the hell out of one to prevent it from completely overshadowing the other. For round containers, I’d go bigger than 20gal just for canopy space…or maybe just do it with plants that will be similar in height/canopy size.

6 Likes

Has anyone emailed or recieved email from Doc d this week? Ive been trying to email him all this week to subscribe to his mailing list. I see so many seeds I want to order. I recieve this message after emailing Doc D. “Your message wasn’t delivered because the recipient’s mailbox is undergoing maintenance and can’t accept messages now. Please try resending the message later.” Im try a new email account next I guess. Im desperate to get on his mailing list lol!

1 Like

Better off waiting a couple of days until the new list comes out :+1:t3:

6 Likes

I finally got in touch with Doc D. My problem was. I was using Hotmail account. I used Gmail. It worked fine.
Thanks for the help.

4 Likes

Taking these down today at day 66F (although I may have made a mistake in previous posts, 1st day of Flower was Christmas Eve.)
I’m going through a high humidity spike these past few days and I’d hate to get any mold.

Banana OG x Afkansastan/X18Pakistani. (3 phenos)

I have backups of each to run a few more times to pick a keeper.
Smoke Report in a few weeks :sunglasses::green_heart:

45 Likes

Amazing job and awesome pics! I hope they smoke as good as they look because they all look like keepers.:fire:

10 Likes

Thank you for the kind words. I was hoping to let them fade out more but it’s just not in the cards this round. :man_shrugging:t2:

11 Likes

@Vagabond_Windy They look great, it looks like you are getting a new flush, too bad you can’t let them go a little longer.

But " This " is sometimes what can happen when we roll the dice on letting them go just a few days longer, knowing that our conditions are near the danger zone. :cry:

Need to tune up this space a little better, but from what I see here so far, I will definitely be running more of these. Resin production is above average and terpenes are very pleasant and complex, Sweet citrus, floral blossom, some spiciness and light funk in the background. With a little defoliation in veg and some LST harvest will be above average. Trim is going to be a little more time consuming, but well worth the effort. Excellent job Doc , thanks again.

Lemon Thai F5s

Grace and Peace, Everyone
Wars and rumors of war…be not troubled…the end is not yet.

38 Likes

Yeah these Lemon Thai pure lines and hybrids are excellent. Nailed the overall terpene signature with your description. Super complex, light citrus, fresh herbal/floral with a spicy sorta cinnamon note, some have a fuel/funk body to them as well. With hybrids, mom terps seem to build on top of the described base profile.

A few different phenos of Goji Razz x Lemon Thai. First photo is quite Goji Razz dom with a heavy sharpie berry note, second is a bit more muted with more influence from the LT, third is a very LT dominant plant with all of the “signature” notes described above.

There are a few others that are awesome smelling too. This will be a fun round of testing!

35 Likes

March. 2022 - mailing list

Welcome to the March’s mailing list…

If this is your first time receiving this list, thanks for subscribing! I hope this will be a more direct form of communication for those that wish to grow my seeds. I’ll have monthly updates on upcoming projects and information regarding seeds I have available. Please note that the monthly mailing list will be ending in July 2022. I can still be reached for questions, but direct sales will be ending then.

Please be sure to check with my vendor, Great Lakes Genetics… I decided to work with the guys at GLG for their excellent customer service, generous freebies, and their international shipping for customers abroad. I hope this will be a great resource for anyone looking to acquire my tested seed lines. Greatlakesgenetics.com.

What’s happening…

Last month really flew by!

Nepali Watermelon Hashplant hybrids and reproduction seeds are now available. A few lines didn’t provide as many seeds as I would have liked… I hope everyone can score a pack of what they’re most interested in exploring. I tried to include a wide range of moms with different assorted of aromas, growth patterns, and flowering times to create various pathways to harness the wild beauty of the Nepali line. I’m super stoked to see what type of plants people find in these lines!

Dragon Energy (Dragonsoul x Headbanger) hybrids are looking good and should be on track for the May 1st mailing list. This is my main man for putting out Sour OG Kush type plants and I love to puff in his progeny when I’m looking for heavy potency. He passes on extreme vigor, potency, stability, and great sour kerosine aroma and flavor. This will be the last round of DE hybrids before the male is retired.

Sensi Star f2 hybrids are now underway… My room is loaded and I’ll be giving everyone an update next month with the progress… These hybrids should be ready around June if everything goes as planned.

The last A5 Haze/thai bx pollenation round is getting prepped… moms this round will include A5 Haze, C5 Haze, Metal Haze (bodhi’s cut), Tom hill haze, Vietnamese 7/A1 (bodhi’s cut), Sunday Driver, and a few others… These will be ready in July for one of the last mailing lists.

Timing will be tight, but I’m hoping to pull off one last Lemon Thai 19 male pollenation with a few moms. I’ll have a better update next month :slight_smile:

With shucking and packaging this month I got a little behind with vault treasures… I’ll be going through the rest of my collection this month and will have some additions next month.

Let me know if you have any questions.

take care, d

Freebies this month (while supplies last):

Spend over $90 - 11 regular seeds - Endless Sunset x Nepali Watermelon HP

Magic Spirit Seed Co. - $100 per pack, 11 regular seeds:

• Nepali Watermelon Hashplant - reproduction - limit, one per person

Magic Spirit Seed Co. - $60 per pack, 11 regular seeds:

• Lemon Thai F5 reproduction - (Lemon Thai F4 x Lemon Thai F4)

• Raspberry Thunder - Goji Razz (bodhi’s cut) x Dragon Energy (Dragonsoul x Headbanger) - very low stock

• Ethiopian Flame V2 - Ethiopian Banana (bodhi’s cut) x Dragon Energy (Dragonsoul Headbager) - very low stock

• Bandaid Haze ix 3.0 - Bandaid Haze F1 no.7 x A5 Haze/Thai bx

• Wat Pho - Temple (SSH/Williams Wonder) x A5 Haze/Thai bx

• Chocolate Blitz - Chocolate Trip F1 (bodhi’s cut) x A5 Haze/Thai - low stock

• Nigerian Rafiki - Nigerian Haze (e.T. cut) x A5 Haze/Thai bx

• Banana Soap - Ethiopian Banana (bodhi’s cut) x A5 Haze/Thai bx - very low stock

*** Dagobah - Chem D x A5 Haze/Thai bx

• Broadkaster - Girl Scout Cookies forum cut x A5 Haze/Thai bx - low stock

• Zang! - Vietnam Black (164 kiona cut) x A5 Haze/thai bx - very low stock

• Endless Sunset - Bandaid Haze F1 no.7 x Afkansastan/X18 Pakistani

• Cujo D - Chem D x Afkansastan/X18 Pakistani

• Bananastan - Ethiopian Banana (bodhi’s cut) x Afkansastan/X18 Pakistani - low stock

• Bananastan Remix - Banana OG x Afkansastan/X18 Pakistani

*** Strawberry Fog - Strawberry Milk (bodhi’s cut) x Afkansastan/X18 Pakistani

• Outer Limits - Sour Diesel x Afkansastan/X18 Pakistani

Pre-Release- $30 per pack, 11 regular seeds:

• Cuban Black Haze x Nepali Watermelon HP

• Bandaid Haze F1 no.7 x Nepali Watermelon HP

• A5 Haze clone x Nepali Watermelon HP

• White Haze (The White x Org. Haze) x Nepali Watermelon HP

• Santa Cruz Pure Haze x Nepali Watermelon HP

• Purple Corinto Budder (Colombian/Hawaiian) x Nepali Watermelon HP

• Black Lime Reserve (skunktek cut) x Nepali Watermelon HP

• Triangle Kush x Nepali Watermelon HP

• Chocolate Trip F1 (bodhi’s cut) x Nepali Watermelon HP - very low stock

• Gorilla Glue 4 x Nepali Watermelon HP

• Mullum/Oaxacan e.T. cut x Nepali Watermelon HP

• Vietnam Black (164 kiona cut) x Nepali Watermelon HP - very low stock

• Apple Fritter x Nepali Watermelon HP - low stock

• DragonSoul (bodhi’s cut) x Nepali Watermelon HP - low stock

• Lemon Thai F4 x Nepali Watermelon HP - very low stock

• Black Energy x Nepali Watermelon HP - very low stock

• Sour Diesel (Archive cut) x Nepali Watermelon HP - low stock

• Magic Bluegrass (Blue Dream/TK/Blue Dream/Snow Lotus) x Nepali Watermelon HP - low stock

• AC/DC (CBD rich clone) x Nepali Watermelon HP - low stock

• Ethiopian Banana (bodhi’s cut) x Nepali Watermelon HP - low stock

• Strawberry Milk (bodhi’s cut) x Nepali Watermelon HP - low stock

• Vietnam Black (164 kiona cut) x Lemon Thai no. 19 F4 - low stock - new!

• Piff s1 x Lemon Thai no.19 F4 - very low stock - new!

• Malibu Pure Kush x Lemon Thai no.19 F4

• Triangle Kush x Lemon Thai F4

• Strawberry Milk (bodhi’s cut) x Lemon Thai F4 - low stock

• Black Triangle (doc d cut) x Lemon Thai F4 - low stock

• Cuban Black Haze x A5 Haze/Thai bx

• Piff s1x A5 Haze/Thai bx - very low stock

• Santa Cruz Pure Haze x A5 Haze/Thai bx - low stock

• Purple Corinto Budder (Colombian/Hawaiian) x A5 Haze/Thai bx - low stock

• Gorilla Glue 4 x A5 Haze/Thai bx

• Black Triangle (doc d cut) x A5 Haze/Thai bx - low stock

• Double Dosidos x A5 Haze/Thai bx

*** Deep Space Dream Bud (Quick Sweet Skunk pheno) x A5 Haze/Thai bx - low stock

• Magic Bluegrass (Blue Dream/TK/Blue Dream/Snow Lotus) x A5 Haze/Thai bx - very low stock

• Beastie Boy no. 5 (Yo Mama!/Bandaid Haze F1 male) x A5 Haze/Thai bx - low stock

• Sour Diesel x A5 Haze/Thai bx

• Ancient OG x A5 Haze/Thai bx - low stock

• Dragon Hammer (Dragonsoul/Afpak) x A5 Haze/thai bx - low stock

• Frank’s Little Beauties x A5 Haze/thai bx

• Chem 91JB cut x Afkansastan/X18 Pakistani

• Purple Punch x Afkansastan/X18 Pakistani - very low stock

• Zang! x Afkansastan/X18 Pakistani - very low stock

• Overflo x Afkansastan/X18 Pakistani

• Blue Triangle x Afkansastan/X18 Pakistani - low stock

• Nigerian Haze e.T cut x Afkansastan/X18 Pakistani - low stock

• Broadkaster x Afkansastan/X18 Pakistani

• Mullum/Oaxacan e.T. cut x Afkansastan/X18 Pakistani

• Goji Razz bodhi cut x Afkansastan/X18 Pakistani - low stock

• Triangle Kush x Afkansastan/X18 Pakistani

• Dragon Hammer (Dragonsoul/Afpak) x Afkansastan/X18 Pakistani

• GG#4 x Afkansastan/X18 Pakistani

• GSC forum cut x Afkansastan/X18 Pakistani

• White Tahoe Cookies x Afkansastan/X18 Pakistani

• Chem D/GSC (doc d cut) x Afkansastan/X18 Pakistani - very low stock

• Chem 91SKVA X Beastie Boy (Yo Mama! x Bandaid Haze F1) - low stock

• Goji Razz x Beastie Boy (Yo Mama! x Bandaid Haze F1)

• Blue Triangle x Beastie Boy (Yo Mama! x Bandaid Haze F1)

• Mullum/Oaxacan x Beastie Boy (Yo Mama! x Bandaid Haze F1) - low stock

• Deep Space Dream Bud x Beastie Boy (Yo Mama! x Bandaid Haze F1)

• Strawberry Milk (bodhi’s cut) x Beastie Boy (Yo Mama! x Bandaid Haze F1) - low stock

• Purple Pakistani x Beastie Boy (Yo Mama x Bandaid Haze F1) - low stock

• Colombian Gold (HHF stock) x Dragon Energy (Dragonsoul x Headbanger) - very low stock

• Purple Pakistani x Dragon Energy (Dragonsoul x Headbanger)

• Frank’s Little Beauties x Dragon Energy (Dragonsoul x Headbanger)

Vault Treasures:

• Vietnam Black (164 kiona cut) feminized- 7 seeds - 1 pack - $200

• Black Triangle Remix (deadly g male) reproduction - 1 pack - $200

• Golden Tiger x Black Triangle remix - 1 pack - $200

• Bangi Haze x Black Triangle remix - 1 pack - $200

• Big Sur Holy Weed lem’s cut x Black Triangle remix - 1 pack - $200

• Faux Choco Trip x Congo/Kandahar - 2 packs avail. - $200

• Chem 91SKVA x Dragonsoul- 1 pack- $120

• Black Triangle x Big Skunk/NL1/Waco- 1 pack- $120

• B1gwyrm Chem x Big Skunk/NL1/Waco- 1 pack - $120 each

• Swazi Red/Malawi Gold/Blueberry reproduction- 1 pack- $250

• Tahoe OG dvd cut x Red/Gold/Blue- 1 pack- $120

• Temple x Red/Gold/Blue- 1 pack- $120

• Black Triangle x Red/Gold/Blue- 1 pack- $120

• Tahoe OG dvd cut x Gerber’s Filipino - 1 pack available- $200 each

• BSHW/Black Triangle rmx x Chem DD F2- 1 pack- $120

14 Likes

the march mailing list hit my inbox today and there is some serious fire on offer in there. might have to grab some of the watermelon hashplant crosses.

EDIT: @advancedbuffalo beat me to it! ha!

11 Likes

My god, Lemon Thai F4 x Nepali Watermelon HP sounds like a crazy combination based on LT’s terps in flower and Bodhi’s description of Watermelon HP.

"Watermelon tree hashplant… a nepali highland himalayan mountain sativa landrace personally collected at 2000 meters in the mileche area of the annapurna national forest.

18 individuals were open pollinated to create this seed stock. a very large plant comprised of thousands of foxtails creating spear shaped oily buds that smell of melons, tea rose, and himalayan flowers. The beauty of nepalis are their extreme hardiness and vigor, coupled with exotic floral and fruit terpene signatures, and a happy, joyful, elation in the head with a light warm ecstatic body high. This line is excellent on its own but will truly shine as a breeding tool to bring yeild, structure, robustness, and heavenly aromas.

She loves the sun best, but very adventurous growers may also cultivate her indoors, she will stretch quite a bit, but those arms with fill with many budsites culminating in ripeness in 11-15 weeks. she still has a lot of expression in her, from more lanky long flowering individuals to fuller shorter quicker specimens, and mold and tempature resistant purple phenos that smell of merlot and boysenberries. selection will be key to finding your personalpreference. Flowering clones from a sexualy mature mother may be your best bet indoors, but should only be tried by experienced growers with ample headroom. this is a highland nepali hashplant, more like a tree than your regular dutch hasplants, bag appeal is low, mind appeal is high. remember landrace sativas need a good long cure to bring out their magic. the size and shape of the buds comprised of the many foxtails is perfect for hand rubbing the finest hashish. this will be the first and possibly only open pollination i will do with this line as i have many more of the nepalis to get to before germ levels drop, although i will be working a shorter, fatter, quicker indoor version gleaned from individuals from the original 18 in the near future. germination realities vary with landrace genetics, with a lower germ ratio yearly, these were tested recenty at 85% or more. It brings me great pleasure and warms my heart to offer these to all my cannacentric family."

17 Likes

Looking great. What humidity were you running when you got the mold? That’s something I haven’t run into indoors yet.

Side note, I have two LT females getting ready to go into flower in about a month. They’ve been getting tortured in 8oz cups for 2 months it’s actually the first time I’ve ever seen something show sex in 8oz cups at 24hrs light.

edit: the females started showing sex at 1 month, they’re just currently 2 months old.

5 Likes

My average last month was 64.2% RH. I rarely get below 60%…which is pretty good considering the average outside RH is usually over 90%. I tried to get away with too many plants for these conditions, what can I say, I had 12 girls this round and I hate culling plants.

12 Likes

I’ve dealt with that as well. I’m going through 90% outside and 4 days of 70% inside currently.

I didn’t see any signs of mold or rot so either it didn’t get a chance to develop or the Afpak crosses are pretty resistant

10 Likes

Also via Doc D when I asked about his Endless Sunset x Nepali Watermelon HP Freebie

“endless sunset is bandaid haze x afpak… full on hazy wizard staff plants that finish in 90-100 days. I took my favorite cut from a small hunt to include with the WHP hybrids.”

I ordered a TK x Nepali WHP, Apple Fritter x Nepali WHP and GSC x Afkansastan/X18 Pakistani.
I can imagine finding some unique expressions In these kind of crosses. I think that’s what attracts me the most about his work, very similar style to Bodhi in that it’s all about possibilities and not definitives.

17 Likes

I grabbed:

Black Lime Reserve x Nepali Watermelon HP
Triangle Kush x Nepali Watermelon HP
Apple Fritter x Nepali Watermelon HP
Gorilla Glue 4 x Nepali Watermelon HP
A5 Haze x Nepali Watermelon HP
Magic Bluegrass x Nepali Watermelon HP
Lemon Thai F4 x Nepali Watermelon HP
Ethiopian Banana x Nepali Watermelon HP
Dragonsoul x Nepali Watermelon HP

For hybrids, I think I’m going to pop the BLSR, Fritter, Lemon Thai (depending on how the current phenos smoke), and Dragonsoul, all x WHP. I think @Vagabond_Windy you have the right idea with expectations for these lines. Probably a lot of plants that wanna grow through the ceiling, but potentially some interesting new terpene profiles on mom leaners. This is an exciting release.

23 Likes

Bingo!

Awesome grab! I’m jealous :sweat_smile:

10 Likes