Doc D cannabis seeds

Nice! It will be great to watch what you find as always!

I can’t pass up anything having some of Mean Gene’s work in it at these prices so I got BLR x WMH as well. I really wanted some BLR x lemon Thai but I guess those seeds didn’t work first time around. I’m hoping he has time to get that one out before he leaves. Also grabbed Ethiopian banana x WMH as I find that Ethiopian such an interesting CBD plant. Not for any sort of production, but as a heirloom type cross Santa Cruz x WMH seems pretty interesting.

8 Likes

Here is my order from yesterday. Hopefully I can mange these sativas indoors as a newbie grower. Can’t wait to start this journey. Can’t say it enough. I have fell in love with this plant. This monthly deal with Doc. Its bad for me lol. I feel like I’m developing a bad seed addiction lol. Anyways here’s my selections I purchased.
Vietnam Black x Lemon Thai
Cuban Black Haze x A5/Thai
Piff S1 x A5/thai
Purple Corinto Butter x A5/thai
Beastie Boy no. 5 x A5/thai
A5 Haze x Nepali Watermelon HP
Black Lime Reserve x Nepali WHP
Thank you to everyone posting in this thread. The pictures and info are very helpful and motivating!

15 Likes

Luckily for some of us (or rather for our wallets/significant others), this all comes to an end after the July mailer as Doc D shuts down and preps for his big move.

14 Likes

Just throwing this out here, as a Canadian Doc dosent Ship up to the great white North. Would one of you wonderful Americans be intrested in working somthing out so I can get some stuff off this month’s mailing list?

Edited : found someone, thanks to everyone who reached out!

7 Likes

Do we know for sure that that Black Lime Reserve is meangene’s work and not the crappy Aficionado BLR repro? It’s listed as skunktek’s, I dunno who that is and I also wouldn’t expect Doc to use an inferior version, I’m mostly just curious haha.

14 Likes

Skunktek is a really good friend of MeanGene’s. Tests all of his work. And has no problem showing it all over his IG feed. Other than Mean Genes personal cut, skunkteks cut would probably be the one to have :fire:

17 Likes

Okay, cool. I didn’t even notice it on the list haha, but now I’m thinking about grabbing a pack. I really like that Sky Cuddler Kush I grew from meangene last round.

14 Likes

Whew, that March drop is crazy. I’m all over that Ethiopian Banana x Nepali Watermelon HP, good looking out @minitiger for telling me to get a move on those Ethiopian Banana crosses! Got Bananastan and Banana Soap (which I’m most excited about), if I knew what original Ethiopian cut looked like I’d cross them both until I got her and then Bx with one of my Shashamane.

15 Likes

Those shots look fantastic! I really hope this cross becomes available, sounds like an amazing combo for sure. Can’t wait to hear about the effects.

7 Likes

That Ethiopian passed some serious banana smells onto certain offspring in the Bananastan lines. She also seems to work really well with the Dragon Energy male, less banana more tropical there. Great daytime type of high in a great smelling short flowering package.

20 Likes

24 Likes

Nice! Thank you, I’ll go see if either of them have more pics up. I guess the real challenge would be nailing down that 1:1 ratio in a pheno that also resembles the original in both structure and terps lol. Sounds like I’d have my work cut out for me

9 Likes

Early samples of both Sour D x LT and Goji x LT are very good. I have only tried the bud from one pheno of each so this is super prelim, but hopefully foreshadows what is to come…

This was quick dried at 80F/50% RH so the slow dried samples will be dramatically better!

When I say sandalwood, that is referring to the citrus woody cinnamon pastry sort of smell that I was describing on the live flower. Sandalwood seems to closely match this flavor once dried, which is awesome. I have seen some of those terpenes in the Mullum/Oaxacan, but these are less sharp, more herbal, overall nicer IMO.

Goji x LT expressed evenly across the plant population. My front runner right now is a plant that seemed to take the yield/structure/sandalwood terpene profile of the dad, and then the sharpie notes from the Goji. After dry there wasn’t much sharpie detected on the nug, just a pure sandalwood funk. But cracking the nug revealed those nice sharpie OG notes that I wanted to see!

Smoke is super smooth, even with the early samples that were still a bit wet. I normally don’t taste much on the inhale, no nothing there. Exhale revealed a nice woody spicy mouth coat, mixed with a nice OG and truffle kind of taste.

High is intense. A bit of a creeper here, starts behind the eyes and turns into a full soaring head high. But then comes a serious body stone, along with emotional stimulation. It’s a pretty intense high with seriously introspective qualities, so not for those who are trying to smoke their problems away. This shit makes you see them and face them. This sample was chopped about a week early so I think a longer run could tone it down a bit. Overall, a great start to testing. This shit is potent!

Sour D x LT was a bit more usable for me as far as every day smoke goes. Super smooth inhale, not much on the exhale but I smoked wet lowers so… Expected. Super heady stimulating effects up front that made me a little useless at first, but the intensity dropped and gave way to a nice 2 hour motivating head high. I smoked this then felt good enough to take the dog for a walk at night. No paranoia when walking in the dark so that was a pretty good sign!

The best sour d x Lemon Thai phenos smell like lemons and apples mixed with those delightful sandalwood terps. Really nice complexity on some of these. Can’t judge taste yet because the buds still come off the vine all stringy and stuff.

Overall, real nice stuff. I’ll be grabbing more of these now that Doc has narrowed this down to a single male selection.

29 Likes

Can’t thank you enough for your intel @advancedbuffalo!

Really pumped to see how your Mullum/Oaxacan x AfPak and Zang x AfPak turn out too.

9 Likes

I second that.

5 Likes

Thanks for this write up I enjoyed reading it. I love the variety that cannabis can have. I’m almost 3 weeks in flowering my outer limits. 3F out of 5 plants. I cracked half the pack along with some others variety from different breeders.

7 Likes

This is all pre smoke test info so… Just getting that out there!

The Mullum x Afpak turned out pretty good. There are quite a few brick weed looking phenos in there without much resin production, but there are some that take the Afpak resin and the Mullum’s heavy citrus woody terps. Those are what I’ll be testing first. But it wouldn’t surprise me if the less nice looking plants brought a crazy high.

The Zang! x Afpak is IMO the best of the Afpak crosses with absolutely awesome astringent floral fuel notes. The mom Doc used in that cross… Must be an absolute astringent monster to be passing on those intense terpenes. Really excited for all of these.

The Lemon Thai crosses seem to cure up really well, getting more pungent as time goes on. Kinda the opposite of what is normally seen with modern flower.

This has me excited for the Temple x LT because… Sandalwood temple terps… Drool.

26 Likes

Temple x Lemon Thai entire left table, front half of middle table.

Ethiopian Flame center rear table

Black Energy right table.

The room just looks silly.

^^ My favorite smelling Temple x Lemon Thai pheno

Crazy good looking/smelling Ethiopian Flame

One of the tops on the Black Energy. Crazy structure. This room grows it way different than my original pheno hunt room.

54 Likes

I have to get some of this growers gear. Looks awesome man great work. Patience is the key

3 Likes

Ooohh, Foxy Lady!

3 Likes