Doc D cannabis seeds

Black Triangle x Dragon Energy “Black Energy” Week 5 / 38f

Lady Bug , Soldier hard at work, IPM ing.

Krome’s The White x Dragon Energy 38f
KROMES The White on Top, Black Energy on bottom

Krome’s The White x De

Group pic!!!

Grace and Peace

42 Likes

Makes sense. If that Ethiopian banana is actually landrace or from a pure line at least then that would be a real f1.

Also that was me with the two BLR x NWHP, one which was very hermaphoraditic. It showed up early and would have been very easy to remove. I need to smoke them again soon, but the one that didn’t hermie had a creeper effect that is I uncharacteristically like. Haven’t given it a proper whirl yet .

@minitiger i wouldn’t be scared of em if you have time for long flower and a little space to potentially waste. But I would pop the whole pack super quick veg and force flower the ones that are vigorous cull the rest. I’d like to think the hermie ones would show up super early like in my experience. Definitely doesn’t seem to be super potent or anything but def nice. If I hadn’t smoked 2 joints already like I’d smoke one just to be able to speak on it more now but too late for that haha. The growth rate was off the charts compared to what I’m used to also that was cool.

12 Likes

suuuuper nice patch, i miss the country for this

19 Likes

Actually, I was thinking of potpotpot’s grow, with the Purple Corinto x WHP plants. I’m not sure I realized you also found some herms, but I guess that confirms my suspicion about that male haha. I really wasn’t very interested in any of those crosses (for a variety of reasons), only ended up buying a couple packs of the BLR x WHP, as far as the WHP hybrids were concerned. They’re still gonna get grown, though. I’ll just keep my eyes peeled.

Haha, yeah, I’m not “scared” of them, I just meant the potential for herms seemed high. I definitely don’t care about longer-flowering hybrids or height or anything. I’ll grow whatever I’m interested in, no matter how long it takes or how huge they get…

17 Likes

On the left is a cut of the Vietnamese black S1 that a friend grew outside this year. When I first gave him a jar he laughed really hard cause it’s just strings of pearls and not really a bud at all. He said why would anyone want to grow that. Then he tried it and asked if he could have a cut for his garden. It has a artificial grape and model glue smell, and a very uplifting, day brightening feel. I’ve been throwing different stuff against it, a MDS x A5thai, a bubble gum, sensi NL, a lime grape soda skunk, and working on a back cross with it out to grape lazerlight 3.

47 Likes

But how does she yield?

Just kidding. I am curious what you think of the smoke, though. Is she racy or paranoia-/panic attack-inducing? I have a few of those seeds in the fridge, got them as freebies with one of my orders, but I really don’t know if I’ll ever grow them. I don’t care about yields, but I’ve read that that Vietnam Black can be a little, uh… “edgy.”

12 Likes

No, I don’t think this one is racy or panic inducing. Very positive feel, like everything is great. I only had 3 seeds, and the other two were a little more intense, but I’d still say pop em if you have them. They are very interesting plants to me. Of note I’ve had good luck flowering on 11 hours on anything that may go long.
The cross to the MDS x A5thai I did is a bit more intense, but I think that male I used was a5 Thai dominant. An older friend said that cross reminded him of Columbian he had in the 70’s.
So far I do like how this S1 breeds out. The bud structure changes in the first generation, and I think this S1 has a fairly high THC content and seems to pass that on.

13 Likes

Anyone have any info or ran these seeds?

Mother’s Milk (bodhi cut) x Thundergun Express (Panama gold x Black triangle remix)

A friend of mine just sent them to me and going to germinate this week!!!

12 Likes

Oooh, I want

2 Likes

Dragon Temple topped today they all had some degree of purple sap.

25 Likes

So from what I’ve read up on the tge crosses and saw when I searched his instagram awhile back some beautiful plants there some posted back in 2018 pretty sure all of them where a limited release of 30 packs not sure if the mm x tge is limited like the other it’s always sunny line but has some potential in those beans! @PAGODASEEDS image :joy:

17 Likes

Thank You for the research. I will actually go check out his page and dig through some of that.
Doc sent me over a freebie of his BSHW / Black Triangle rmx X CHEM DD F2 that im itching to pop as well…

6 Likes

Two late start Ethiopian Banana x NWMHP, from further away and then up close for both. I’m rapidly running out of halfway decent growing conditions, but I’m willing to take what I can get from running them as long as I can…

34 Likes

Also, the two Black Lime Reserve x NWMHP… skinny one did branch out a bit more, but nothing like the other one.

IMG_2701 - Copy

28 Likes

Hopefully the Nepali influence will provide some hardiness against cooler temps. What temperatures/humidity are they seeing?

9 Likes

That’s my hope. I’m in southern VT so it’s only a matter of time before we face frosts at night, but for now mostly in the high 50s-low 60s during the day, mostly high 30s to mid 40s at night but we’ve dipped down into the mid 30s a few nights (but no frost yet). The one nice thing is humidity levels are much lower during the daytime hours. New England is weird, I’ve had plenty of years where I freaked out in mid October and chopped everything, then had several weeks of mild temperatures. Other years it gets cold early and stays cold.

17 Likes

Dang, man, am I seeing those pics correctly? Neither of those BLR x WHP look very far along at all. Are you getting the sense that they’re, like, 18-week-type plants? I’m fine with that haha, but it’s good to know…

8 Likes

You’re certainly right that they aren’t very far along. I started them super late on a lark (around July 9th?), figuring the odds of them finishing in time was probably quite low. They didn’t start flowering until pretty late (looking through photos now… as of September 1st I’m still not seeing much), I’m not sure if that was related to when I started them or if they just needed fewer hours of daylight to begin flowering.

12 Likes

Here’s the one Purple Corinto Budder x A5Thai that I chopped a couple weeks ago:

Veg day 39 (I think I had topped her right before I took this pic):

Veg day 51:

I vegged her for like ten or twelve more days after that, then flipped.

Flower day 6:

Flower day 16:

Flower day 30:

Flower day 40:

Flower day 50:

Etc etc etc. I chopped her on day 85 because some of the other plants got thrips. The PCB x A5T didn’t have any on her, she looked fine, but I chopped her anyway, just because I didn’t feel like running a light just to finish one plant. Temps were also way outta control during that time, it was like 114 degrees every day outside, couldn’t get temps in the grow room any lower than like 91 or 92, even with the AC running constantly.

At some point, you’ve gotta cut your losses haha.

Anyway, here she is on day 85, right before I chopped her:

I think that that A5Thai male does impart a little bit of “foxtail-y-ness” to whatever he’s crossed with, but I do also think the insanely high temps had more to do with the foxtails than the genetics did. It was just so fucking hot and so fucking dry for the last three weeks before I chopped this plant. I dunno. What can you do? Haha.

I haven’t sampled her yet, just been trying out some of the other stuff that was chopped a week or two before her, but I’m looking forward to trying her out, probably in the next ten days or so. I like to give everything a proper cure…

36 Likes

Yeah, that’s what I was kind of wondering about. Because no matter when they were started, it seems like they should be pretty well into flower now. Interesting…

10 Likes