Doc d's..Ass×Afkansatan/×18 paki

I think everyone is in there…solos are coming out after they show sex…might leave a purple kush fem if it turns out one(which its looking to be). The ass crosses are in the middle in a v.

8 Likes

everything seems to be going smoothly, that tall Male decided to act right. The ladies are short and squat and doing pretty well.

12 Likes

Well I’m more pissed …than a hissing rattle snake…I found one Male and one female that are herms…and this stupid Male has been dropping pollen for about two days…I killed her and him…kinda don’t know what to do…as in keep them going…watching with an eagle eye…or just jill them all. I ve got other mons in here as well most are in pre flower…but still show pistils. Sooo…fml…

6 Likes

Update…heres everyone touched by the male.

8 Likes

Couple shots of the ass girls…the shorter one smell awful…lol

8 Likes

Can you describe awful? Lol

1 Like

Yep, like spicey,garlic,onion,musty stray animal/human body odor. Like the hippy slayer hashplant but more body odor

4 Likes

I love when the gals smell like bad body odor lol.

2 Likes

I thought I liked Cannabis that reeked but these smell rowdy and honestly not in a good way. They were exactly as advertised, just maybe not for me.

Nice to see these grown out. I am sorry you had an issue with nanners.

A pic of hippy slayer hashplant pollinated by ass/afkansastan/x18 :grin:

4 Likes

Couple shots of ass/afkansastan/x18 girls…

6 Likes

The top one looks just like the silvery purple one that was the standout when I ran em.

How bad do they reek?

1 Like

Pretty bad… I kinda want them to hurry up… lol.:joy:…the taller one took more of a afghan/paki…its peppery…then …boom funky town…now the short one…she’s one filthy …smelling lady… honestly who needs rks…I couldn’t imagine a giant plot of these. The reek…or can I :confused::rofl:

3 Likes

The bigger taller ones that yield well dried to smell like an IPA. Still good and still really pungent, just not so awful haha. Also, they probably needed 70 days.

2 Likes

Yeah…I can tell. But I’m going by the beans on them.

2 Likes

Hippy hashplant ×ass/afkansastan/x18 beans.:grin:

5 Likes

Exactly what I’m looking for :grin::joy::joy: