Does Anyone Hate Kiwis?

I gotta say, this is NOT my photo :rofl: that thing would not be allowed in my house

2 Likes

I dont even think I would let someone who admitted to wanting this in my house…

3 Likes

I’d try it…you never know you might like it. I’ll try just about anything once.

3 Likes

Me thinks you doth protest too much! :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

They look like eyes and I feel this pizza staring at me inappropriately.

1 Like

“If’n ya ain’t tried it don’t knock it”, said Dad.

1 Like

Was der Bauer nicht kennt, frisst er nicht.

3 Likes

I like that one. Thank you, Google translate.
:smiley:

2 Likes

Kiwis suck ! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Always here to bring some linguistic gems around :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Kiwi farmers = the worst

2 Likes

2 Likes

I thought kiwis were the worst, not the farmers.

1 Like

Anyone disseminating the demon fruit is subject to summary punishment.

1 Like

“Demon fruit” makes it sound far too appealing to the sorts of folks who hang around here. You know, “devil weed,” “demon weed,” etc. A name that really dissuades folks from consuming the fruit is what’s needed.

I’m just going to grind up a little demon weed for the bong.

2 Likes

Produce from purgatory?

1 Like

The alliteration is nice. Purgatorial produce? Very unusually, in this instance I feel at a disadvantage when it comes to things related to religion, having been brought up as and by atheists. It’s interesting. I’ve never felt this was before. Atheism has always been an advantage. Again, interesting.

1 Like

It’s just convenient shorthand. When I say “goddammit” it’s not meant to be taken literally just as a general exclamation of annoyance.

Mrs Foreigner insisted on putting atheists on our wedding paperwork. I mean, I am, but I don’t feel the need to spread the gospel of nothingness.

1 Like

It’s the fullness of nothingness that I find most delicious, green and black or not.

1 Like

It’s the ephemeral nature of life that gives it meaning. Eternity pollutes that.

1 Like