Does Anyone Hate Kiwis?

Your analyst is in on it.

I keep my shaving equipment under lock and key.

1 Like

But she put these fucking kiwis in the fridge! Like I’ll eat them the older they are!

2 Likes

As long as it’s nowhere near me. I’m just not the hair scrapin’ type. I admit to being some type, just not that type. I’m actually a fan of Benguiat.

Holy shit! My analyst put kiwis in your fridge?

1 Like

Your analyst has a life outside this office you know.

2 Likes

There’s an office?

I love :kiwi_fruit: kiwis

Germinating some now.

3 Likes

How long have we been hating on kiwis ? Maybe we should hate something that @Foreigner likes ? 🫣

1 Like

Haha jokes on you I don’t like anything.

1 Like

As a Hillbilly Psychotherapist and personal advisor to Steven Segall, I feel like this thread has real undercurrents rooted in personal experience. Perhaps the @Foreigner does not like Kiwis, eh.

2 Likes

What does one charge hillbilly’s for psychotherapy?

2 Likes

Goats and Walnuts, Goats and Walnuts. Gensing and snake skins.

2 Likes

Hillbillys dont need psycotherapy. We are too stupid to be crazy. :clown_face:

1 Like

Clearly, we’re twins by different mothers.

2 Likes

Why is it that the driver that hesitates for 30 seconds always makes it through the yellow light. The poor saps behind them have to stop. I feel this is a more important consideration than Any Kiwi

2 Likes

Heretic!

Or is it “heretic, there a tic, everywhere a tic tic
Ol’ Mr. @Foreigner had a Kiwi farm, e i e i oh” shit, he hates kiwis. It’s too early in the morning for this foolishness. Where’s my bong! :+1:

2 Likes

He was a bongoloid, he was a bongoloid
And he Had a dog
And he Had a wife
And he Brought home the bacon so no one would know…
He was a bongoloid , he was a bongoloid.

1 Like

Holy shit! Hopefully I’m not past tense yet!

I’m not sure what it might look or actually be like, but I’m sure a bacon bong might be the best bong bacon can buy!

Food - Bacon "vault"

Okay, everyone sing…

“When the bong’s lit (and maybe me too),
When the bacon’s fried (and definitely me too),
When bong’s lit,
When the bacon fries,
These are a two of my favorite things…”

1 Like

That’s just the way my friend used to sing it. Not a reference to you. Love and peace (and kiwis).

1 Like

My friend was a classically trained opera singer. He was also a hoot sniffing crazy leader of a Southern rock band called the Back Creek Tribe. Hope you are still out there Mitch.

1 Like
1 Like