Does Anyone Hate Kiwis?

I really love Kiwis :smiley:

As soon as they aren’t rock hard anymore but still more sour than sweet. I just spoon a half out so far that I can wrap the skin back and bite into them.

I also like pineapple with salty and savory toppings. But recently I learned that they are great when grilled with cinnamon and sugar on top to caramelize.

But to each their own.

1 Like

You are correct. @Foreigner is a master of intrigue. It must be that funny cheese hat. :thinking:

2 Likes

+1 here…
I had a mate who ate the whole thing, like an apple. I tried it. It’s not that bad. But I prefer it skinless. @Mr.Fox

2 Likes

124 responses

I too am mildly allergic but that’s not why I hate them.

2 Likes

I said over 100, we don’t need specifics.
Edit: 3 beers and I turn hostile

4 Likes

I bet Kiwis hate Foreigner

4 Likes

They do and I’m fine with that. Screw them.

1 Like

If they are mushy, they are overripe. If the are sour they are not ripe. If a fresh ripe one, they are great. You just can’t get a good one here in MI.

:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

Boo kiwis boo. The lowest hanging fruit of the low hanging fruit.

2 Likes

²

2 Likes

Kiwi good.

2 Likes

Ah yes the anti-kiwi crown. To be worn with pride.

2 Likes

Love kiwis, so much so we grow the cold tolerant ones. Sour and sweet with amazing dense texture and crunchy seeds. Great source of vitamin C.

3 Likes

Lolz… I ate a lot when I was younger and now I can’t stand them, however, they are awesome at tenderizing squid and cuttlefish, you just mash the kiwi fruit and marinate your squid, octopus or cuttlefish over night in the fridge and when you cook it, it’s super tender, and you can even wash the kiwi fruit off at the end. We used to throw them at each other when we were kids and had some growing. They make for great missiles lolz.

3 Likes

Golden ones are :fire:. Just :moneybag:

2 Likes

Here is a perfect example of an onion eater who only deals in absolutes.

Man this onion is psychedelic

1 Like

I have chillies like that, just a sliver and you are on a different astral plane for 20 mins.

Do you also dislike papaya? Most people who don’t like one also don’t like the other.

1 Like

Well, I am not joining the kiwi hate train because they are delicious.

I didn’t know you could just eat the skin, valuable information. I’ve been spooning them out like a sucker :rofl:

3 Likes