DON'T do like Dank!

Wow that’s fast.

2 Likes

Yeah its crazy how much damage you can inflict and they just bounce right back like " thats all you got". However give them ph thats too high or to low and they are like fuck you man. :laughing:

6 Likes

Took a few clones from the trump nutz and wolfpack. I guess we will see if this cloner still has any magic left.

11 Likes

Also moved the zkittlez (5gal) to the veg tent. Also have a rocbud grape dosi breath auto and exotic genetix strawberry gary. They should be ready for the flower room in a few weeks.

7 Likes

Currently my flower room is 18/6 but Flipping to 12/12 this weekend. The trumpnutz and wolfpack are the largest plants in the back the small scog plant is sour diesel. I know the sour d is really going to stretch so not letting it get any bigger. Pretty sure I can fill the screens during stretch.

I’m still waiting on the remaining pura vida to sex. If nothing by weekend the ill move it to the veg tent.

7 Likes

Wheres the best place to find the wolfpack seeds? I’ve had huskies all my life and consider myself a part of the pack. Solely intrigued by the name even of the bud is crap! Haha

2 Likes

It an old discontinued bodhi strain thats no longer available. Really stinky lil bitch :skunk::skunk::skunk:

4 Likes

Damn, screwed the pooch on that one haha, pun intended lol if u happen to find some seeds in the holler! Haha

2 Likes

Well my clones are still alive so I guess thats good. Been about 4 days now and not much drooping. I’ll prob remove the dome here in a few days.

7 Likes

I’ve never used a dome with my cloning machine. I have a T5 with 2 bulbs in it (that work) and just hang it as close as I can without too much heat. I feel like the dome would make things way too soggy.

1 Like

I agree but my dome ain’t much of a dome. There are tons of gaps and vents. However they are just sitting in the middle of my basement and the humidity there is only about 55% so that my main reason.

3 Likes

My humidity in that room is around 40% :neutral_face:

2 Likes

Flipping trumpnutz and wolfpack Saturday. Then about 2 weeks later sour d and pura vida will get added. My screens are 16" and there will be a total of 6 at a time.

12 Likes

Wow 40%??? They seem to root ok at that? Maybe ill just take the dome off now.

2 Likes

Well in the cloning machine they do. Just in a cup of water not so much :smile:

1 Like

I have a plastic mushroom fruiting bag that has big holes in it and fits perfectly over my cloner. Sometimes I use it and sometimes I don’t.

1 Like

As you can see the dome i put on there definitely leaves room for some air.

7 Likes

Probably better off with the air flow. I know some guys swear by domes so I’m not saying one way is better than the other. I just never thought to dome them and have never had an issue. What type of machine is it? Mine is the one with jets that shoot the cuttings, not the air stone in water kind.

1 Like

Haha the stickers fell off years ago so I dont remember the manufacturer. This was purchased about 20 yrs ago and was space age high tech back then lol

Edit… I might be wrong but im thinking it was possibly botanicare???

2 Likes

Just for my own record. Aug 13th Day 1 of flower for trumpnutz & wolfpack

8 Likes