Dr . Chronic A+

The old DR. Chronic site is operating once again. His package was well secured all seeds protected.
I made a small order , of around 100$ .It took about 2 weeks to have my item dropped in the mail but thats only because his messages where going into my spam box at first. One of my items was back ordered. The New Doc C took care of me giving me freebie GHS train wreck .
Thanks doc. Once the item was shipped it took 7 days including the memorial day weekend and this whole covid stuff.
I will use them again.

6 Likes

He still got them NL x bb crosses from 20 years ago ?

2 Likes

I dunno ask him or go to his site . Its still the same site.

2 Likes

I have this thing where I dont like buying from these newer fly by night seed banks. Like I love marijuana . Everything looks good but whos their breeder (s) . Some rando chucking pollen or some body with a actual breeding program that took years to establish the strain in question.
I like buying from the older well established breeders , if im going to spend that type of money.

6 Likes

I’m similar. typically I would look for old seed banks in CC magazine from early 2000’s. It’s why I love JOTI I remember getting his packs in the mail as a teen :joy: so much risk. Always had to beat mom to the mailbox each day for a month hahah

3 Likes

To bad we couldn’t have more seed banks in the USA with known breeders . Not t say there aren’t great american breeder’s. It would be nice if seed banks stocker European breeders too here in the usa.

2 Likes

It’s like fishing. The guys in the boats cast closer to shore and the guys on shore try to cast out as far as the boats. :joy::joy:

3 Likes

American breeders are where its at now a days. Im good on dutch genetics. Hell, all their shit came from the states anyways. JOTI shit does look fire though. Lots of good stuff come from the great white north. AKBB is another one.

1 Like

As I wrote.
I want real breeders I don’t care where they come from . Now that this are legal ever one seems to be a so called breeder. No thanks .
You making this into a america vs Europe thing . I wrote its nice to have other options rather than some unknown.

No im not making a us versus europe thing. You know all those european seed banks were selling seeds brought over from the states right?

Plenty of US banks selling verified breeders. Whether they be US, Canadian or dutch. Maybe light on the dutch genetics but they can be found.

I personally would love to have some JOTI seeds. But, cant find a US seedbank and the ordering process through the JOTI website takes more effort then im willing. Although, they will ship to the US and im sure its worth the effort. That gods space needle and black berry breath look amazing from the grows i have seen on here.

1 Like

I’m going to answer one question , answer at a time. Your replying to my messages like my teenage daughter . Write a paragraph and send it.
I didn’t say American doesn’t have breeders so why are you writing that plenty of us banks have verified breeder’s. A few post in I wrote america had great breeders as other country’s.

1 Like

I didnt ask you any questions so whats to answer? Nor did I insult you? Like you did me…Besides the one question about dutch selling american seeds back in the day.

1 Like

I stated there are plenty of american seedbanks selling verified breeders from multiple countries.

We are having a conversation that I can’t keep up with because you can’t compile you thoughts and write what you have to say. It only insults you because its true .
Your either stating random facts for the hell of it or you came to my seed review to have a conversation and replyed to the statements I made. So what is it? Are you talking to me or yourself?
Not only that your following me around the forum kind of weird.

What are you talking about dude? Following you around the forum? Lol. Get a grip. Maybe i forgot to tag mongo in my response about JOTI seeds. But, god damn dude. Your being a dick because i responded with 3 posts in a row instead of one big long one? I dont know how im following you around either. That was a weird statement.

I’m made only two post I made tonight your there to disagree with me and put words in my mouth . There’s a difference between telling the truth and being a dick. I’ve been polite to you and upfront.
You came here took what I wrote twisted it put words in my mouth and when I answered you you asked me why I’m answering questions .
I made one other post in another part of the forum your right there . I’m the dick. Take step back how would you feel.
I’m sorry about grammar I’m at work and this phone sucks.
I’m sorry if I came off wrong I was getting frustrated that I felt like you were replying to things I felt I wasn’t saying.

I think your confused. I was nothing but polite. Never tagged you in anything. Simply stated my experience with US seedbanks. Then, you referred to me as a teenage girl! How should i take that? I think we have a language barrier or you need an english lesson. Anyways, I will bow out of your topic. Another member added to my ignore list. Have a nice day.

1 Like

I’m sorry if I came off wrong I was getting frustrated that I felt like you were replying to things I felt I wasn’t saying.