Dr_Jekyll's first grow

Here is my first attempt at growing with intention… I have thrown seeds in dirt and hoped something will spring, but this time I wanted to really try to be like you guys. So I went all in.

I got a couple lush leds, some smart pots, promix, and a sample run of NFTG from Oregons Only. I had been holding on to some “Future Phenom Goo”, and some “Lemon Alien riff” seeds for a while, I was also gifted some “Billy Wonka” from Madd Farmer Genetics (Clementine x Purple Jackie) and with thst, I set everything into motion.
Lemon Alien

Purple pheno Goo

Billy Wonka

GOO

I hope to improve over time, I left some meat on the bones with these, but it’s some of the best home grown anyone I know has ever smoked. :slight_smile:

Thanks for having me here, I hope I can learn enough from yall and get good enough to be considered at least a Novice.

17 Likes

@Dr_Jekyll woooo first time grow??? Damn we should be learning from you! Hell ya keep it up. And welcome glad you finally came out to play :v::wink:

2 Likes

Very nice. What is the lineage and grow conditions?

3 Likes

Nice colors @Dr_Jekyll.

Say, you don’t ever like turn into Mr. Hyde and not toke or become all square and stuff, do you :laughing:

Welcome aboard the trichome train.

4 Likes

Lol maybe it’s only when he doesn’t smoke :wink:

2 Likes

I only become Mr Hyde when I run out of greens between crops. I am nearly unbearable at that point. @Hoodini @99PerCent

6 Likes

Ya I feel ya brother I go from HOODINI to MOODINI

4 Likes

That’s why my grows get bigger each time… I have it wall to wall this go.

4 Likes

Hell ya would love to see it​:camera_flash::popcorn:

2 Likes

This is my current grow.

Cherry on top / Icculus is the first to frost.

15 Likes

What are you running for lights?

2 Likes

Lush Lighting, one Dominator 2X and one Dominator 2XXL. Together they pull just over 1050w from the wall.

My space is not as big as it looks jist shy of a true 3’x4’. So im about as intense as i can be. I honestly very seldom run all the switches on at once mostly about 600w draw or so.

3 Likes

Nice :+1: sounds like you know exactly what the f*ck your doin :wink: that pic makes it look bigger than my spare bedroom haha

2 Likes

Wow very impressive dude. Loving all the purple. Looks more like I have something to learn from you. I definitely need to invest in more lights.
What are we feeding these beauties?

2 Likes

I am running a General Organics Go Box this round. $35 from amazon… Shit is legit. Smells like catfish bait lmao.
I also git em with Sea Crop in the feed and as a foliar.

Also throw in a pure blend compost tea and molasses to keep everything rolling strong.

Oh and i grow in 1.5 g pots. :flushed:

4 Likes

How are you liking the general hydroponics so far? I’ve never used them but I’m always looking for something new and better to use in the garden as my girls are a little malnourished.

3 Likes

Honestly its really good for the price. I would consider it under priced for what it is. The go box they say is big enough for 16 plants veg and flower. I ran 10 through veg and used maybe 1/2 the bottles. This is my 2nd flower with the same box, i and running 9 plants i dont think i will run out before im finished with this run.

I also use it on my house plants, nothing i have used it on has burnt and everything seems to be happy, no lock out issues either, this grow or last.

4 Likes

Your plants are look great - definitely doing something right! Please do give us a detailed description of grow space/equipment/nutes/medium/anything else you can think of. We can’t get enough details and pics! Happy growin! :dragon_face: :v:

3 Likes

Shoot! I can barely grow my outside plants and you just decide to buy some lights and come up with this on your first grow? I am nothing short of envious. Love your green thumb! Wow! Super impressed.

3 Likes

Very nice. Just today I received my free sample of megacrop. Supposedly it’s all I should need and the packaging looks convincing. Haven’t tried it yet, but if I don’t like it I’m definitely going to GH. Keep hearing people rave about it and they’re pretty cheap. Only thing I’ve used so far is fox farm trio, and ferments, and sprouted seed teas.

1 Like