Draig and Lady Zandra's New Grow for 2023--

"DIBS" on that last Corner!!! Tried to beat @BigMike55 over here, but I had a Flat on the Interstate. I made it, glad to be able to observe a Master at work. Wishing nothing but continued success, Happiest of Holidays, take care, stay safe, and be well…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Niiice!!! A right pretty gal!!!

5 Likes

As usual I’m just blown away at the black oger @Carty and that’s a nice new avatar where’d you get that sticker from…:crazy_face: and @Lady.Zandra63 I’m looking forward to seeing what those LBLs grown up Happy Growing The Doc

4 Likes

Damn bro! she’s beautiful! Can’t wait to see her grow! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Come on in!! The more the Merrier!! :blush: :+1:
But you may have to fight one of the guys for who has to sit at the kids table. HappyHolidays hun!

4 Likes

Me too! Draig’s been wanting to try it…so what the old man wants-I try to oblige!
(He’s pretty spoiled that way! LOL!!)

9 Likes

I am pulling up a bean bag next to @misterbee

:green_heart: :seedling:

8 Likes

Dats it… I’m going to my storage room and getting out my bean bag couch…
Muwahaha

6 Likes

DUDE! Just got your card…I have NEVER seen seeds that big!!
Thanks so much!!! :green_heart: probably gonna have to pop one…just because…

7 Likes

That’s what she said… muwahaha. So cool things arrived safely… yeah, and those were the only seeds off of her except a few I shared. Sure hope there’s a male in there, seeds looked awful girly… peek under the shell, see the skirts… lol
If all females, we’ll have to decide what to hit her with huh? maybe dem Outlaw Genetics see what a little Magic Merlin adds to things… plus it has their OG in the cross which just might sit well with the Oger side of things.
just a thought.

2023 is gonna be fun… and I have more pollen coming… let ya know what I get

4 Likes

Kewl!!! Yeah-if we don’t find a male, maybe intentionally hermie one???

4 Likes

Right… hit that lady with a little spray and wait for the reversal. Plus they’d be feminized ta boot.
Taking the night off… hope Draig is feeling better… flu blows, your nose, a lot… lol

cheers

3 Likes

Well hell lol I’m not sure how I missed this from the start, but I’m here now and sitting it to ‘watching’ so i don’t miss anything else! I’m still not very mobile without my rollaround walker, so I’ll park over in the back corner where I can see just fine. looking good there cuz!
ps. For those that don’t know, the @Lady.Zandra63 , and her hubby @Draig and me have known each other around 20 yrs, lost touch for a bit but now they’re here on OG and re-connected! They’ve both always been very helpful to others as long as I’ve known them! Great couple.
Similarly, my wife is now the grower here also, she’s taken up the grow that my slackass can’t get to at the moment!

8 Likes

Hey Johnny!!! Nice yo see ya around hun!
A Very Merry Christmas to you and your better half!! :blush: :santa:

3 Likes

Thnx young lady, and the same for you and your guy there. Stay warm!

lol you’ll notice I didn’t even think about trying to correct your statement “better half” since it’s true! :crazy_face: :+1:

4 Likes

…no reflection on you hun…it’s just usually how it is!! LOL…at least–according to US gals it is!

2 Likes

Just stopping by to wish you @Lady.Zandra63 n @Draig a very MERRY CHRISTMAS :snowman::christmas_tree: hope you have a great day

3 Likes

Hey Johnny good to see you stopping by my old friend! Can’t believe it’s been about 20 yrs! Glad we got reconected! Thanks for the kind words brother!

Yeah, we’re both pretty lucky to have good women to keep us going!

Hope you and Rose are having a wonderful Christmas!

6 Likes

Nice!!! tagged for follow :100: :fire: :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Hey @DrGonzo13 Thank you! And a very Merry Christmas to you my friend! Hope you’re doing well!

2 Likes