Draig and Lady Zandra's New Grow for 2023--

You Too hun! Merry Christmas!
Stay warm and safe… hopefully you didn’t get the 2ft of snow we did!

4 Likes

@Lady.Zandra63 and I have known Johnny almost 25 yrs…in that time I’ve known him, he has been great guy and friend. I recall him planting seeds all over the country in all kinds of places like Johnny Appleseed but with cannabis seed! The Johnny Potseed I have complete trust and confidence he would honor any trade or do right by you as he has done good by us!

7 Likes

Right… how long has he been flinging seeds… nice to see you give him such a nice recommendation. And coming from you 2 people should take heed.

He influenced me years ago to play Carty Appleseed gifting away over 8000 seeds in the past 10yrs. I don’t believe people should have to pay for MJ seeds, ever. and the high prices some get is astounding… you don’t mine when they put in the actual work, but some just piggy back.

I’d do a trade with Johnny Potseed anyday… like tomorrow… hahaha

4 Likes

Yup, and it’s ok… Draig will tell you she’s the better half huh?

Merry Christmas brother… hope it was epic and 2023 brings you health and happiness…

3 Likes

lol cuz, I’ve been ‘flinging seeds’ for a very, very, long time. I’ll be 74 in 3 weeks, I was born and raised on my grampa’s (illegal)Ganja farm and started running alongside him at 2-3 yrs old, wanting to ‘help’ lol My pop and unc worked with him, as partners.
I completely agree with you on prices! That’s one reason I sell topshelf genetics at such low prices, it’s my ‘middle finger’ to the high priced seed shops. The other reason I sell is to help with the boss-lady & my medical bills.

That’s great! I like to hear about folks being generous, kudos! I gave away 5000 here on OG, a couple months before I started selling early this year.

7 Likes

Wow, how cool is this… to finally meet the master. Anyone who starts at that age and still going deserves to be honored and I bow in your presence… I have a few of your seeds and look forward to dropping them.

Thanks for the kind words.

4 Likes

:pray: :blush: :blush:
Please be sure to post a couple pics when you do, thnx!
“master”? Not hardly cuz, I’m still learning lol

4 Likes

Looks like 2023 is going to be a great year @Lady.Zandra63 Happy New Year. :sunglasses:

6 Likes

That’s Awesome @Heliosphear!! Happy New Year!

3 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed that reply was meant to go into your trade feedback lol but, hey I posted it there now as well.
The Frankenstein is doing great! We had a few more males of the others but that’s just the role of the dice with any reg strain.

I’ll keep nagging the old lady to take more pics! She’s having a major problem with her memory and dealing with a shitload of stress. Just wish I could do more and get down and dirty with the plants. I’m making some progress. hope you’re getting along a bit better buddy!

5 Likes

Those are beautiful!!
Happy New Year hun!!!

1 Like

Yep-- I’ll be doing more photoshoots over the holiday…since I don’t have to be anywhere for a couple days…finally!

4 Likes

Happy New Year @Draig

5 Likes

Happy New Year’s Eve @Lady.Zandra63 and @Draig I have only been following along with you for a bit but I just love the uplifting vibes and great knowledge and TRUE love of the plant (weed)!

4 Likes

Thanks hun!
Happy New Years to you too!
Keep safe, but have fun!!!

3 Likes

Happy New Year’s eve @DrGonzo13!
Hope you have a great one!
Thanks for the kind thoughts brother!

2 Likes

Thanks @Heliosphear! Love your art my friend!

2 Likes

You two have a great New Years Eve. Still in here for the long haul.

3 Likes

@Lady.Zandra63 Happy New Year’s to you and @Draig !

2 Likes

We will…quiet night at home with munchies and movies!! :blush:
Have a GREAT New Year!!!

3 Likes