DrGonzos No More Nonsense, just Growing

An older gentleman told me when I was young.

“Cut your losses, and move on” I believe following this mantra has saved me a lot of grief over the decades🤌

This means don’t spend another minute on people that cross you. No rehab, no second chances, buh bye. Buh bye.

10 Likes

The same modus operandi, $400 disputed two days ago in 4 transactions. That’s what he contributed in past 4 server fundraisers. I still can’t believe that the “benefits” outweigh the loss of reputation. :roll_eyes:

He still has the option to face it.

23 Likes

He can still be a member?

3 Likes

:scream:
:face_vomiting:
:angry:

4 Likes

Why allow a proven thief prey on members? I don’t get it. Why not just remove his access to the site?

4 Likes

Not my forum, not my rules, but that does seem odd.

1 Like

This happened two days ago and he actively responded to my PM explaining things.

Maybe I expressed it in a wrong way. He has (temporary) access to PMs for sole reason to eventually make it whole with me and @JohnnyPotseed (it’s the only communication channel I have with him and he actively responded). I still don’t have a “proof”. He still has a benefit of doubt … until this case is resolved one way or another… That may take a week or two.

I’m not familiar with the card protection processes, but my PayPal says that it’s his financial institution who filed for the chargeback, not him personally. Maybe if he reported the card as stolen or misused, the bank reverted all recent transactions in an attempt to mitigate losses.

But I definitely won’t be letting him to engage in any trade…

21 Likes

These is something to be said about a permissive and forgiving modus. I’m not that guy. I say fuck everyone that fucks up. Fuckem

6 Likes

Hell yeah. We all would. Lol

1 Like

Fool me once…. What a f’ing loser. Sorry to see anyone here get screwed like that. Karma is a nasty bitch.

5 Likes

Like a true lawyer making sure everything is up front before laying down the law. :ok_hand:

I’ve been quiet until now but I got my Ace Zamaldelica’s from him gratis and the pack came to me un-oppened from the OGer that sent them to him.

This is not enough info for me to defend character as it happened right at the peak of their “redemption run”. :man_shrugging:

10 Likes

th-1177329612

6 Likes

I am away right now but when I get back I will check. I do believe I sent @DrGonzo13 a very nice package.

1 Like

He made all of us who thought he’d redeemed himself look like fools…but he just looks like a giant jerk.

6 Likes

I can’t even express how disappointed I was to hear about what he did to @JohnnyPotseed yesterday and didn’t see how it could possibly be an innocent mistake or coincidence but now to see he did it to @LemonadeJoe/the site really drives it home. Reneging on trades is bad enough but this is straight up theft.

He did send me our trade agreement eventually but my gut told me to label what he sent me in my collection notes to remind myself what came from him. I didn’t mention that and publicly gave him the benefit of the doubt and was glad to see him fulfilling his trades. I was hopeful each strain was what he said but marked it so I knew going in there was a chance it could be anything but. Even gladder I marked them now and will be even more prepared to find they aren’t as promised which sucks. Only 2 of them are something I’m familiar enough with that I would know (or have a pretty good idea) if they were right or not.

What a bummer.

JP in the future you should require that everyone sends as “Friend and family” on paypal. It’s impossible for them to reverse the charges that way I believe. The only reason to send it standard would be buyer protection but everyone knows your word is gold so there’s no need.

16 Likes

There was another guy here. Don’t wanna mention any names, because I don’t want Berserk pissed at me.
But that guy seemed to get a free pass for awhile, too.
Not my site, not my rules.
But it seems to me if you prove yourself to be a thief and a fucker, you should not be allowed to continue.

20 Likes

I’m not familiar with the card protection processes, but my PayPal says that’s his financial institution who filed for the chargeback, not him personally. Maybe when he reported the card as stolen or misused, the bank reverted all the recent transactions in an attempt to mitigate losses.

6 Likes

I sincerely hope that’s the case and it wasn’t him personally. I want to believe the best of him but the circumstances make it very tough.

Although I did just google real quick and if you initiate a chargeback through your credit card instead of paypal itself then it would show that their financial institute was doing it, yet still at the direction of the account holder.

8 Likes

The regulation on disputing credit card transactions with your bank is generally 60 days. So not sure how he’s going back a year. Especially when there is no evidence of fraud on those particular transactions. I guess this is all PayPal rules?

3 Likes

180 days to dispute on paypal.

2 Likes