Strainaholics Anonymous meeting

Say they pass fed legalization next month. Do you think seed prices drop or rise for seeds? Part of the reason I’m buying seeds is because I dont trust our government. But I probably have enough for awhile

6 Likes

Hello brothers, I just found this post, I think I also need help, I am also addicted to seeds. :crazy_face: …
I’ve been at OG for a little while, I thought I knew something.
I am studying and from time to time I wrote something.

hug

6 Likes

When you get federal legalization it will increase demand.
Lots of folks will look at growing once legal (based on what we saw in Canada)

Cheers
G

9 Likes

I think Covid has drastically increased home growers as well. As for prices @Goldleaf808 if it follows the same trends as here in Canada expect them to go up. That said we are a strange place to go by as we get gouged here so much.

5 Likes

Haha classic Trudeau- the only one who could possibly screw up legalizing marijuana by supplying the worst weed imaginable for incredibly high prices :laughing:

7 Likes

Brian Mulroney he would help :slight_smile: also

5 Likes

I have sinned. :man_artist:

13 Likes

You sir are forgiven :innocent: :innocent:

6 Likes

Put in some holy water and do 3 Hail Marys my son.

8 Likes

I can’t stop claiming free seed offers. Every time I think, noo don’t ask. But then it’s something special. A landrace, a mutant, a sleepy strain, a Bodhi F2, a citrus strain, man I love orange and lemon. Damn all strains are special. :roll_eyes:

13 Likes

Don’t forget the Calmag, just saying.

5 Likes

please do not forget to PH that water

10 Likes

One of my favorite lines from George Carlin
…Three “Hail, Mary’s”, you’re back on the street with Father Rivera, man.

Cheers
G

7 Likes

This year I made a resolution of NO NEW SEED PURCHASES. I have too many as it is, and it’s far too easy to collect and trade here on OG without buying anything. Well, about midway through January I got into buying clones for the first time. NOT seeds, right…RIGHT!? Getting sketchy but I still counted it. But just yesterday I already fell off the wagon, not even two months in. I saw that AK Bean Brains had a newly released Kali Mist F4, listed as supposedly only a 10 week flower time. This is a very special strain to me, the first sativa I ever grew over 10 years ago. Mine took 14 weeks but I made it, and it was the best happy daytime smoke I ever had. I couldn’t resist. Now I’m good and back to my resolution after a quick hiccup.

21 Likes

Sounds like an awesome strain. You had to do it. It’s all good. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I grew a big ridiculous cali mist in my first grow too, turned the whole thing into about a half ounce of hash. That hash made people feel like they were blind drunk haha.

6 Likes

Ok things are getting worse. Just bought a whole bunch of these, can only imagine it’s because they resembled seeds as they taste horrible :smiley: I have to resist the urge to plant them.
Sesame_Bar_Golden_Days

14 Likes

I think the butter pheno is what you’re after…

8 Likes

I get email ads for LL Bean and immediately think, “what seed bank is that”?

13 Likes

Hi, I like your list, I won’t be getting off your back :laughing:. J/k
I’m running into a new problem, not enough space for all the strains I’m collecting in clone form! I don’t care, I’ll expand when I can, they can be bonsais as long as I have the genetics :sweat_smile:

4 Likes