Dubbin' Around with mainerJ

Doing good buddy!
A frosty looking run you have going there; I’m looking forward to seeing the smoke report.

…and that asparagus is looking perfect right now!

…and for me, I’ve always heard eh-YUH
…as in “is Clam Chowder good?”… “eh-YUH”… :smile: :+1:

Cheers
G

1 Like

i am gonna pick the first batch of asparagus, for dinner tonight, and drown it hollandaise sauce. :yum:

for the smoke report, i love it, has a great old school feel. [ like wow i really caught a good buzz] type thing. it also has a great visual effect also that really adds to the head buzz. really makes the yard and nature pop! everything looks more magical.
i may have a line on trying to get some more of the vida blonco border jumper seed. hope it come thru as i really would like to keep this one around.
respectfully mainerJ.

5 Likes

Nice! Nothing like fresh cut asparagus

2 Likes

Garden is looking good @mainerJ love the frog pond. Getting my summer grow out also, weather is pretty much the same as yours over here. Can’t wait to see how your crop turns out this year

2 Likes

Iv had a few auto’s self pollenat. Usually if they go to long.

1 Like

if anyone is interested i have a couple of flips of mephisto double grape x sour 60 auto regs fresh off the plant up for trade. i am looking for autos in trade, as i am trying to increase my auto library of genetics.

hit me up with what you got?

both plants in this cross were ooh-e goo-y, and strong enjoyable buzz.

see posts 11 & 21 for pics.

6 Likes

Have you grown sour 60 by herself?

2 Likes

no i have not.

for the night owls . first dibs get a flip of double grapes x Gambian blue berry auto regs,

3 Likes

are you dibbing?

1 Like

No dibbers here yet!
That’s hilarious by the way

2 Likes

i know. what the heck? you should of dibbed these up . can i send you some?

1 Like

That’s super generous. Let’s see if there are any slooow dibbers :joy::rofl::joy:

2 Likes

it could be they are maybe thick dubbers? maybe? :rofl: :joy: always enjoy a good laugh brother. :upside_down_face:

Dibs…please

4 Likes

A straggler shows up :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:. Congrats @Gho13

3 Likes

just like that . pm the deets please,

3 Likes

Good timing, surprised that was up so long with no one else diving on it.

1 Like

It happens like that sometimes.

1 Like

they must have a couple spare tags sure youu dont need any for the farm?
:upside_down_face:

2 Likes