Dynasty/Relic Seeds (Professor P)

Fuck, that cough looks amazing!

2 Likes

Thats some crazy knuckles in a plant geez

2 Likes

How’s the rest of the plant look. I’m 99.9% sure I have a couple plants with HLVd and in my research one of the symptoms is the abnormally swollen nodes.

4 Likes

Beautiful . Looks a lot like the Rusty Glue I had one of last year. “"” Rusty OG F2 x Jedi Glue F2
Rusty OG F2“”” Salmon River OG x Hindu Kush

1 Like

At 3:00 talks about node swelling.

3 Likes

Hello everybody :wave:

If someone know where to buy the pineapple fields in Europe please say me

Thank you

All the best everybody

3 Likes

@ JBC

7 Likes
DO YOU SHIP INTERNATIONALLY

PLEASE EMAIL US INFO@JBCSEEDS.COM, IF YOU’D LIKE TO PLACE AN ORDER OUTSIDE OF THE US.

1 Like

Big thank you

1 Like

LOL those cough knuckles are unreal. i thought that was a genetic trait in that stuff, but wow, thats amazing. i had a blue coffin strain one time with the cough genetics in it and ive known ever since that its definitely dank, it did t those crazy knuckles and definitely had a big thick stem, but it wasnt so crazy looking and so intense. thats awesome to see! very cool

2 Likes

Judo chops is crazy interesting . My plant got ruined n i didnt get to blaze it. Reeked of NL bubblegum gas. Smelled unreal on the vine, stacked hard like rope

Ima run it agsin soon

8 Likes

Got this pic too , judo chops in flower

3 lavender lemonade

10 Likes

First 3 are Blueberry x SSHf3 & next 2 are salmon river og Both were first jars to empty the 2 seasons they were grown. Final image is Blue Magoo bx2, heavy grape perfume smell and strong relaxing effect. Have enjoyed everything from P I’ve grown, solid uniform plants each time typically with nice looks/smells

16 Likes

Prof P’s stuff is always so beautiful in flower.

4 Likes

Dynasty has been running auctions on their discord lately that are going for 100-150 for 3 packs. Great deal considering that’s the usual price of one pack.

Here’s a recent invite since the old one expired

5 Likes

celebrating a good cut down of ssh f3 (limited chitown packs) from dynasty. my favorite plant so far out of the two is the lemon lime candy pheno. the pics here are this other kinda banana, pineappley haze pheno #2.

10 Likes

Lemon lime pheno. Fast flowering plants. 55 days or less it seems lol

Pic of pheno 2 plant

I can blaze a ton of this and it seems to keep getting me more ripped . Good effects

If i could somehow get a plant that is pheno 1 on pheno 2s plant structure … damn thatd be so ideal

10 Likes