Dynasty/Relic Seeds (Professor P)

I ran three plants a couple of seasons ago. Early cure had a heavy perfume taste. Very heavy. After it cured out for a number of months, it mellowed somewhat and was fine. It did have an interesting taste. From what I recall, some sort of an artificial tropical flavor being predominant.

Although, full disclosure, I was experimenting with supplements/localized jasmonate/etc. I could have easily thrown things out of whack.

7 Likes

Did you only grow out one female?

1 Like

It was 2 seeds but I don’t remember if both were female or one male. I always run clones so even if I pop seeds I take clones off of them. So I’m not sure, it was either 1 or 2.

1 Like

I wouldn’t discount all of his work because of one bad seed. Especially from a BX, which is inherently lacking hybrid vigor. I don’t think there’s a breeder alive who garuntees 100% of the females will be on point. Just my 2 cents.

9 Likes

Oh for sure. I may have gotten unlucky. But I have so many other things i could go through, do I take the chance. I probably will again but I need to make sure I get a crop to harvest no matter what it is, after losing the last one to PM. I gave pathealy a few of those beans so we will see what he gets from them very soon.

3 Likes

If you ever feel the need to trade some of those away…

3 Likes

The Blue Magoo cut itself isn’t very potent. Mids at best. His other stuff should be more potent. Pineapple fields, lime berry mega, salmon river, etc.

3 Likes

Got my 2 packs of Cough BX3 today along with the included Pineapple Cough and some Huckleberry Cough freebies!

7 Likes

Ive got 6 Pineapple Fields going right now. Still early in veg, but all look great

5 Likes

Exciting stuff! Are they from seeds or clones?

1 Like

where did you purchase from?

1 Like

I like dynasty. I’ve smoked the blue heroin version one & crater lake V4, V5 & V6.

Crater lake V4 was honestly the stoutest shit I’ve ever smoked but I think it was a SSH pheno.

6 Likes

I bought 2 packs of the Relic Super Silver Haze a while back, and have 2 packs of the Cough BX on the way. Along with the freebies, and JBC also offered freebies with the order, so I got the White Widow cross.

6 Likes

JBC is my go to seed bank. Their lineup isnt as big as other banks, but their whole lineup is slinging heat.

7 Likes

:peace_symbol: :green_heart: fellow weednerds, first picture is huckelbery starship and second pic is pineapple fields taken this morning :pray:

14 Likes

c7369eaf581ba1e459d78b68863043a3ca78030e_2_393x499

My favorite salmon river og and also on to of my all time favorites. Such a nice plant and she does great in crosses too.

You’re in for a treat my man

26 Likes

Not to mention what a great guy he is. I ordered some Huckleberry Kush a few weeks ago, and the tracking showed it has been in transit in Washington state since the 5th. I emailed JB to see if any other packages were MIA recently. He checked my tracking and said he’d resend if they weren’t updated in the next couple of days. I just figured I’d wait awhile and hope they showed up. Without any further discussion with him, I got an email with tracking for a new pack yesterday. I thanked him and let him know I’ll be making it up to him. Great place to deal with.

8 Likes

That looks like something I need in my stable.

7 Likes

Yes PLEASE! Oh man now you’ve got me even more stoked! I have a good friend who I used to get meds from as we’d swap constantly he had a cut that I fell in love with but she was gone before I got a chance to obtain her sadly…… been looking ever since! That pheno looks almost identical to what I remember ironically and I especially remember becuz it looks so close to the pics Doc used to advertise it. Very nice !

4 Likes

That looks awesome, nicely done!

2 Likes