Dynasty/Relic Seeds (Professor P)

Young Pineapple Fields looking good. Popped 6 and pulled one runt. Just topped and transplanted them last night. Cannot wait to flip em.

10 Likes

I’ve grown Huckleberry diesel and crater lake v4 and they both were pretty good. One of the Huckleberry diesel had fat oily buds but it succumbed to mold late in flower. The crater lake I grew out had this loud sweet overripe mango scent. It had a great buzz

4 Likes

Does anyone have information on the strain Lavender Lemonade (Oregon Lemons x Huckleberry #5)? What are the effects and is it good for treating any ailments?

2 Likes

Cant wait to eventually try these. Would like to eventually cross them to some Puck hybrids from Crickets and Cicada, and NWSun PNWHP x Puck/NL1 BC1 F2.

10 Likes

I must be alone here but I loved blue magoo bx2 as did all of my mates. Maybe just lucky, but it was potent and tasty. Still have half a pack and some Salmon River. Also finally got a pack of pineapple fields this year and I’m really excited about that, she is supposed to be one smelly plant :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

I llove the effects of pineapple fields. Not really like anything else around here. Light island vibes and good feelings.

5 Likes

Me too! Going to make some f2 with my pack and a half I got left, open pollination style.

I also got PF X SSH and PF X COUGH, in the freezer, along with relic ssh and cough bx3. Out of my whole collection, these are the only plants I feel I could grow forever and never get tired of them.

11 Likes

so i assume you have run the Professor’s cough bx? if so, what makes it so special for you?

1 Like

I have not, but I’m a NL5 X Haze fan, and the professors gear has never let me down.

4 Likes

Always wanted to try that pineapple fields. Have some salmon River OG going right now and I cannot wait to see what I find! Been wanting to look through these properly for a long while.

3 Likes

Just fyi, the Haze in the Cough isn’t from the Seed Bank, no Haze A nor Haze C in there. I don’t even think the NL5 was from the Seed Bank either, I think it was from the US5, the NL5 that never left the States. It has basically no relation to the SeedBank’s NL5Haze, Silver Haze, Super Silver Haze, Neville’s Haze, etc.

3 Likes

Good to know. Not really concerned with any of that if the smoke is good, but I deffinently won’t tell people that’s its heritage.

I doubt most of the weed I have smoked is true to its name and lineage except some of what I’ve grown.

3 Likes

Grown by me in 2017
HuckleBerry Destar F1

Got 4 different pheno all were fire
Strong medecine

12 Likes

Bought it at Sannies when the pack was 50$

In seed form fullpack i still have
Des*tar bx
MS Universe
HuckleBerry destar
Drizella x MS Universe

7 Likes

I seem to recall adding a pack of Blue Magoo BX2 by Dynasty Genetics to my stash. I am curious about those.

5 Likes

Limited drop KALI SNAPPLE BX2 AND KALI SNAPPLE GRAPEFRUIT

2 Likes

I loved Professor P’s work, I started off with Ms Universe, a delicious but floppy plant.
The Cough, was not a fav of mine, but many folks asked for it.
I hunted through 3 different grips of Honey Badger Haze, and each one gave up 1 keeper plant.
1 was a faint cat pisser, 1 was a chunky heavy cropper girl with very potent buds, 1 was a more slender plant, smaller buds, that would knock your soaks off, with a long lasting buzz.
Pineapple Fields, just bang on delicious and potent.
Salmon River, very generous plants with potent buds.
DesTar, was hit or miss in my gripe of beans, but I did one that was miles ahead of all the others, on a very small plant frame, IMHO.
I never ran anything of PP’s that I really did not like.

14 Likes

Î like his hybrids, most are fast blooming plants…but the ones i tested wasn’t strong enough for my taste, only found good daysmoke, mainly with his spacequeen based cross.

3 Likes

Looks like he has a relic drop coming up on the 27th, hes hyping something called Super Silver Cheese, which is 98 SSH x Exodus Cheese bx1.

Nobody panic, I promise I will be buying a pack.

6 Likes

What was it you didnt like, about the Cough??? Did it live up to its name?? COUGH? How potent was it vs the others youve mentioned?

3 Likes