East Africa Genes - The Authentic Supplier of Landrace Strains from East African Countries

That’s very interesting. I’ve definitely been looking for some of those strains.

3 Likes

Were they difficult to get a hold of? How is international shipping?
Kenya is a very beautiful country.
@Papalag they do have a nice selection. I’m very interested. I got more than I can handle. But I’m looking for something unique.

5 Likes

Isn’t that what always breaks the boundaries put on ones self to not buy more seeds for a while lol

4 Likes

I keep looking and buying. But I said this year will be my last. I have more than I ever grow. But I do test everything. I try and get deals. I had some friends here that I would let my plants go. Not on OG. No most of them go to the dispensaries or whatever they want to call them. CBD or whatever word works. I got to many now. Got to break out another tent. But true. lol

3 Likes

I should never buy any seeds at all I’ve got way too many packs lol
Next run I’ll run all new gear maybe 8 different packs

I’ll never be able to grow out what I have lol

Too many seeds so little time lol :joy:

6 Likes

Yea but it’s good to have a selection.

2 Likes

I choose to get the Kilimanjaro. Which ones were you looking at?

2 Likes

Interesting selection

4 Likes

Not sure yet. They are wicked looking.

The Kambi looks sweet.

4 Likes

Yea I bet all of them are special.

I will say if you do place an order, I was very pleased with the thorough updates from @Kidete and was happy to answer any questions.

My order is in route and stoked to get it. Next year is when I’ll run them. :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

Variety is the spice of life😁

4 Likes

I forgot to post when I received my order. It took a little over a month to arrive. Stealthy packaging and all seeds arrived unharmed. I will order again in the future. :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

I went with the Kilimanjaro. :elephant:

17 Likes

I’m glad you received your seeds in good condition. You’re welcome to order more strains :+1:

8 Likes

Jamaica was a British protectorate, so Lambsbread could have at least some ancestry in south India. I wonder how much contact indentured servants and slaves had with each other.

3 Likes

You are likely correct @Herrsquidward Lambsbread is from Kerala imo.

1 Like

The elephant flattener😁. Nice choice. Chunky nugs possible with that one. Actually, East Africa has many chunky bud Sativas. Can’t wait to finally smoke some.
Nice to get a chance at a pure Kilamanjaro strain.

7 Likes

Uganda just flipped to flowering. I’m expecting a quick onset of stigmas…we’ll see!

6 Likes

I’ve been chasing this one down for over a decade. Stoked to get some going next year.

The Kambi Sativa has my eye for a future purchase. I can’t get enough of the Earthy lemon flavors.

3 Likes

No problem. I’ll make sure you get some good Kambi sativa seeds

5 Likes

Uganda after a week of 12 12 cycle. They are stretching nicely. Still in half or 1 gallon pots. Planning to up pot the big ones soon to prevent hermies.
Nevermind the dirt.i overfilled my pots.

13 Likes