Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 2)

I’m well.
Seems everyone has been super busy lately.
How’s your friend and his family? How are you?

4 Likes

Ron actually made it to the singing yesterday. That old man was hitting a lick with his guitar like a 30 year old! He was pulling off some jazzy runs that I’ve only heard him throw in a few times in all the years I’ve picked with him.
He isn’t doing well. Next week we are having a family reunion. His wife is organizing it. There should be a lot there. That’ll be good for him.
I’m tired but okay. Fighting that damn depression. I never really experienced a deep depression until recently when Dad passed. Then we lost Jeff…
Yeah it’s been difficult. I have NEVER been the kind to just sit or lay around. But when that depression hits it’s all I seem to want to do.
Now that I just can’t understand. All my life when I was upset about something I poured myself into my work. This is totally different. Hard to explain.

13 Likes

I completely understand. I have recently had bouts with depression myself. It’s a real kick in the ass having a mountain of stuff to do and not being able to get off your ass!!
Helps when I share, but I don’t do it enough

I also think that as I get older, I feel the impact of events more than I did before

12 Likes

Thats the truth for sure… man to be 18 again

4 Likes

What would lighten up you all lives… would be a nice fire pit…:slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

Hope everybody has a great weekend, i have been busy with planning a Rager for the wifes birthday yesterday, it was a real barn burner. Now the clean up… kinda looks like this
ScreenShot2937

12 Likes

Can’t wait for you to start your tour of building fire pits!!!

5 Likes

My 50th birthday
drunk-naked-passed-out-roof-winter-5336533504 (1)

13 Likes

And someone was kind enough to take pictures :rofl::rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

i call first dibbs. :laughing:

it has been a really busy time.

the heavy rain really made the flowering pop over my way.
it is amazing how much things can change in a day or two. the girls toes have been getting cold and then after they get a good soaking they are naturally triggered and POOF the be going crazy.

try to get a pic if i can.

enjoy your saturday eve and sunday :seedling: :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

Now that looked like it was a throw down no doubt… good times to be remembered forever. @SEMOActivist

5 Likes

Good afternoon everyone

6 Likes

Good afternoon @Emeraldgreen , sorry i havent been on, been very busy with things around here. How everything going?

4 Likes

Things are okay. Boss just said he’s sending the outdoor to processing. Apparently it’s all moldy. So apparently I’ll have some time to do some projects I have not gotten to

7 Likes

Good morning brotha :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope your coffee is deliciously smooth and strong!

Damn, sorry to hear about the mold. Can the outdoor be used after processing or is it a total loss?

3 Likes

Good morning brother! I’m reading about so many people dealing with mold this year! That sucks but you get to work on your own projects… So… is that a win coming out of a loss??
:thinking:

7 Likes

It just means it’s going to be extracted for oil. That is used for gummy bears and vape carts. Definitely not a complete loss.

Making me rethink the future of this situation.

My project is both personal projects and some construction I said I’d do

8 Likes

at least you didn’t fall off the roof :rofl:

6 Likes

Good morning everybody @Emeraldgreen, hope you all have a great day

5 Likes

I had a feeling that was coming after the weather off this hurricane.
I only have one small plant outside, so I haven’t got much to worry about.
I have been checking it, though, and haven’t seen any issues.
I will say, she didn’t sustain any damage from the wind.

3 Likes

good morning @Emeraldgreen, hope all is well. Must be busy time on the farm , havent seen you around much…

3 Likes