Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 2)

Good morning everyone. Looks like rain!!

5 Likes

i have always been able to visualize the possible vision its called in sight good on you. i see the waterfall.

can i get on the list for the pit and water feature. :wink:

it is ok for you to work evenings, weekends, holidays, and any other times your are not working. feel free to work on the fire pit and water fall lots of memories waiting to be had.

great work glad to see your project come together. :pray:

5 Likes

hey em i forgot to tell you that i was happy seeing you spread the maine event for jps fund raiser. good on you. :pray:

4 Likes

You’re going to have to dm me address soon.
Could not of done that without you!

3 Likes

Cant wait to get these maine event beans, what is the lineage of this strain? @mainerJ Thanks for getting those on the auction @Emeraldgreen
That fire pit kicked my butt, block work sure is not my favorite thing to do, glad it is done the waterfall will be much more fun to build.

3 Likes

Good morning @Emeraldgreen and @mainerJ , have a great day, it is almost the weekend and it is the wifes birthday and there is going to be a fire pit birthday party. Lucky the weather is going to cooperate.

6 Likes

Good morning everyone. Good morning @Mrgreenthumb
Hope we all have a great day
I bet that fire pit kicked your ass :rofl::rofl::flushed:

11 Likes

Good morning folks!

6 Likes

Good afternoon @Hotrods_and_hounds

3 Likes

@crownpoodle I heard your using a homemade rhizo tonic. Heard you have been using it for years. Wanted to hear your thoughts. Thank you

3 Likes

Home made Rhizotonic? That sounds really interesting

3 Likes

I thought so too

2 Likes

Busted! Is that what that juice is I been spraying like a mad dog? Hmmm. I’ve had some good advice for a couple days now using stuff not from the grow store.
I’ll post my feed routine on my thread when I get a few.

3 Likes

A little birdie said he made it and you were using it for a while. Please tag me when you post it.

3 Likes

That’s a smart friggin’ bird you’re listening to @Emeraldgreen . I’ll keep you in the loop.

3 Likes

He often chirps over my head. Have to have it simplified for me :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Couple people he claims chirp way over his head!!

4 Likes

Good morning everyone. Have a great day

6 Likes

Good morning @Emeraldgreen been a long week. Sure glad it is Friday. Hope you have a great weekend

5 Likes

Good morning everyone. Hope you’re all having a great day

Thinking this will be great

9 Likes

Good morning @Emeraldgreen . I finally have a morning to get caught up on threads. Hope you are doing great today.
:+1:t4:

5 Likes