Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 2)

Not so far making breakfast and coffee playing with the pup and laundry. If I feel like it I may go to the store

5 Likes

My kinda day!! I MAY go to the store :rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Sup guys? Took my nephew to work with me today. Im glad I did. He was the only one skinny enough to squeeze between the wall and the water heater under the stairs to install some baseboard. My man! :joy:

9 Likes

Lol shit waited so long I’m headed back from the damn store now. Ran out of snacks.

7 Likes

I’m not quite there :rofl:

5 Likes

Yeah it got to the point of peanut butter no bread, tuna no crackers. Damn it!

4 Likes

That is scraping the bottom of the barrel, going to the store blows… do you have instacart there @Hotrods_and_hounds. That would solve that problem.:slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I do not :crazy_face::crazy_face::disappointed:

2 Likes

I have never used one of those services, i dont like going to the store, but i hate paying for somebody to shop for me even more.

4 Likes

Paying unnecessary expenses annoys me also :grin:
Throwing out deposit bottles really annoys me also

4 Likes

No I live out in the boonies, I barley have internet.

4 Likes

No delivery for you!!

2 Likes

@Hotrods_and_hounds neighbors…:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

3 Likes

@Mrgreenthumb thats pretty close,

@Emeraldgreen i got super excited about 4 months ago there’s a pizza place that will deliver out here now!

4 Likes

I still don’t have food delivery realistically.
I hope it’s good pizza :pizza:

2 Likes

That is cool, at least you have some food you can get. One good thing about living remotely is it is quiet and private

4 Likes

It’s the best option we have, mediocre pizza but delivers. Sandwiches are ok but it’s hard to screw up a sandwich.

3 Likes

Yeah it’s nice being out here, until you have to go to town for something. That and our post office is literally one guy, and he’s not good. You have to run about 35 min into town to get a real post office.

3 Likes

I don’t have delivery of any kind where I am at.
I also don’t have city water.
We have one stop light in the whole county, and it’s only been there a couple years.
We have one grocery store, one pharmacy, one post office, and 5 Dollar General’s.
That’s it.
The whole county.
I am about 5 miles from the closest Dollar General, other than that, everything else is a bit of a drive.
Of course, that’s not counting mom and pop gas stations sprinkled around here and there.
Closest Walmart is 20 miles in the next county over.
My yard borders 5000 acres of national forest, though, and I much prefer it that way.

6 Likes

That sounds pretty badass, yeah the dollar general’s are out here also it’s pretty wild where they will put those things.

3 Likes