Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 2)

The door man gets all the perks…from all the hotties wanting to get in…:grinning::grinning::grinning:

3 Likes

My back yard neighbor has been burning what I can only imagine are pine straw fires smoking my whole shit out. Every. Single. Day. Sometimes it starts as early as 630 am. Sometimes it goes into the evening. He better not ever complain about the noise. :joy:

5 Likes

I hope the neighbor doesnt mind when the band starts up…:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

Pickleball would be perfect for you!! Haha. I hate neighbors. There’s a house being built next door and I’m dreading to see who moves in. My other neighbor is a pedo who got busted in one of those online stings where he was talking to a cop, but thought he was talking to a teenage girl. Went to prison and whatnot. Now lives next door to me with some woman and her three kids. She has a teenage daughter. Weird shit man. Chief of police, it’s only him and one other cop, lives in the neighborhood and he flips his lights on and goes so slowly by his house daily. People are so odd.

4 Likes

Plenty of cash offered too. But, none of it is worth dealing with the drunk assholes. Haha

5 Likes

There’s a guy in my neighborhood that looks like he wears other people’s skin. Come to think about it I haven’t seen him in a while. He might be in a new skin suit.

3 Likes

Good morning everyone hope everyone has a great day

8 Likes

Good morning my friends!

3 Likes

Good morning @Emeraldgreen and @MoBilly hope you all are having a great day so far.
We took a ride to a small viking town Poulsbo today

They are having an octoberfest this weekend

5 Likes

Good morning EMERALD hope u have a great day

3 Likes

Good evening friends. Hope everyone had a great Saturday.

6 Likes

it was a great day here in washington @Indicana_Jones , weather was perfect sun shining, around 70 degrees. Dont see too many days like this in October normally

6 Likes

I’m ready for the cold. I am 100% over this summer nonsense

7 Likes

Good morning @Emeraldgreen and those over this way!

6 Likes

Good morning everyone! I hope yall are having a great day so far! Its beautiful out here! Nice cool breeze outside its a shame to be bottled inside the warehouse smh

4 Likes

Good morning @Emeraldgreen and all you greenthumbs out there. Have a great day

4 Likes

Time to go finish cleaning up the yard. Been putting it off. Haha. Then, time to freeze most of my flower and order some food grade ethanol. It’s in the low 80s for highs, so it has cooled off here. I hope everyone else is having a more exciting or enjoyable Sunday!! Cheers!!

3 Likes

Good morning @PatHealy @MoBilly @Mrgreenthumb @HighTilliDie @Hotrods_and_hounds
Good morning everybody hope we all have a great day. Light rain here so it’s forcing me to clean my tent :roll_eyes::rofl:

6 Likes

GOODMORNING EMERALD an OG fam hope everyone enjoying this Sunday morning :sunrise_over_mountains:

3 Likes

Good morning Dude, yeah I just had to order another tent. But at least now I’ll have a few different terms for the differ s stages. This last one will be a seedling tent. How many tents do you run?

4 Likes