Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 2)

Good morning my friend!

5 Likes

Good morning guys… happy hump day. Have a great day

4 Likes

Just finished burying another cat. The first one was a mush ball but not super healthy. The second was almost 16. Also a mush ball

5 Likes

Sorry to hear , 16 is a pretty good run. How many cats do you have?

2 Likes

sorry for your loss. the only thing that helps me is getting another and building new bonds and memories. hope you feel better soon bud

1 Like

Good morning everyone. Hope you’re all having a great day.

@Mrgreenthumb I still have 5 cats.

I will be sticking with them currently :rofl:

Hoop house experiment

5 Likes

Good morning @Emeraldgreen. What do you have going on there in the hoop house?

2 Likes

Haze experiment. I put them directly in the ground instead of bags. I just have to say I hate container growing!!

3 Likes

What’s happenin y’all?

4 Likes

What’s up @Indicana_Jones snd @Emeraldgreen things been kinda quite around here lately. It it’s nice to have a little time off. All next week isn nothing but vacay time!

@Emeraldgreen what is it about containers you don’t like?

2 Likes

Lol lucky. I haven’t been this busy in a while. I’ve got a dude that over sold his abilities doing some work for me. So far it’s really done nothing but put me farther behind on all my other projects trying to make sure this guy is doing right.

2 Likes

My roots always cook in containers.
By putting them directly in the ground, I’ll be able to plant the hoop house early mid August and not worry about my roots cooking

Another note, cold resistant plants are great

Meet this breeder at the pot and pig roast I went to a couple weeks back

9 Likes

Gotcha, yeah those black pots have killed a few of my pepper plants. Have you ever ran big containers out side? Like next year I want to use two kiddy pools and make like a wick system and have a mini garden in a kiddy pool.

2 Likes

Never ran big containers. I think just right into the ground with drips is the way to go. That’s what I’m doing anyway

2 Likes

That sucks!!

2 Likes

Granted the job itself is a little fucked up and out of the ordinary. I’m gonna give him another chance on some regular repair work and see how that goes.

2 Likes

Just did a job that was weird. Plumbing of course in a renovation. First question my boss asked was if we had to do pressure tests for the inspection……no we’re told!!
Just finished cutting and reconnecting water and waste. Job is basically done and all of a sudden we start hearing pressure test!!

2 Likes

Oh no. I hung an entire house of drywall years ago and all of a sudden there was an inspector on the job asking where the insulation was. That was a super Oh no moment.

1 Like

Ohh that would annoy me!! We asked at the beginning because we could pressure test what we did. Once we hooked back up to the rest of the system it’s incredibly difficult

1 Like

Good morning @Emeraldgreen !

3 Likes