Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 2)

Morning @Emeraldgreen and @MoBilly, made it through another week. Ready for the weekend

5 Likes

Morning all. Off to get more stuff to plant in the yard and items for dinner.

3 Likes

Good morning @Mrgreenthumb ! Hope you have a spectacular weekend bro!

3 Likes

Thanks @MoBilly hope your weekend is a good one also

3 Likes

Good morning everyone. Have a great day

4 Likes

Started a count

8 Likes

Looking good @Emeraldgreen. Are all those the same strain?

2 Likes

Noo it’s not! Opportunity to flower out a bunch of stuff. Makes it easier to decide what to keep and what not to keep. Since this wouldn’t satisfy me :rofl::rofl:
Black maple
Chivo
Pinnacle
Carbon fiber
Dulce D uva
Candy fumez
Icc/lpc
Oz kush?
Cherry lime reserve (Atlas) 5-6 phenos
Mendo something (Atlas)

All are clones about 4-8 inches tall

7 Likes

Running those Bloom bangers in there. Nice!! Planning on grabbing that Sherb Banger 22 in a few months. OZ Kush is nice too. Should be a fun hunt.

3 Likes

I need to look into the oz kush. I thought it was o2 and couldn’t find any info :rofl::roll_eyes:
Have you smoked any of them

2 Likes

I’ve smoked the three from Bloom and the OZ Kush. I thought OZ Kush was a tough to get or expensive ass clone. Same with the three from Bloom. Lucky guy. Sherb Banger 22 is the only one I’ve found for a price I’m willing to pay. Haha. I loved that Grape Cream Cake from him.

2 Likes

My buddy said the black maple is amazing.
The chivo is the one that caught my eye growth wise

Damnnnn, is Chivo [(OGKB x Blueberry Headband) x Grape Gas]? That sounds killer too. What a lineup!! Haha

1 Like

I think so :roll_eyes:. I think it’s called glitterbomb also

3 Likes

Ohhhhh, I smoked that and loved it. I saw a cut somewhere for a decent price a year or two ago, but couldn’t find the place again. Haha.

2 Likes

Pinnacle looks like it’s a PCG cut. A Gush Mints cross with Slurty 3(?). I know Carbon Fiber is Cannarado, but not sure what it is. I loooked it up, it’s (Cookies & Cream x Grape Pie) x Biscotti. Sounds good.

2 Likes

Pulling up a chair for this one, cant wait to see how these great strains turn out

1 Like

I feel pressure now :roll_eyes:. At least it is warmer than the last time I tried. That’s when I discovered led and cold don’t work!
The carbon from outside is really good.
The garlic dog was also really good @Radicle_Reefer
It didn’t finish, but was still really good

2 Likes

That’s what I was wondering about. Haha. Gets cold up there. You’d need a lot of LEDs running to get the temps up. Heating costs must be a buzzkill.

1 Like

It’s a whole new learning curve for me. In the past my best runs were always in the winter, because of the cold. Led is completely opposite from all my previous experiences

2 Likes