Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 2)

Winter is definitely best here, but my clone order is taking longer than I was expecting. So, I’ll be rushing to get stuff going when/if I get them. Haha. Have to beat that heat for at least one flower run.

3 Likes

Previously I’d take summer off, because I couldn’t keep it cool enough to produce good quality.
Now the winter is too cold to produce growth at all under led. I could probably do certain strains during the summer now

3 Likes

You can always send some down here to the heat and I’ll check them out for you. Haha. Sucks if you can’t grow in the winter or summer though. I’d like to not flower this summer, but we’ll see how that plays out.

2 Likes

They all sound good just have to run them I’ve been asked to send some out :rofl: temperature and vegging them up are the considerations.

Summer is tough doing the outdoor. Don’t have the energy for an indoor

2 Likes

Yeah the glitterbomb is popular clone pheno of el Chavo, it’s a pretty plant. Have you ran the candy fumez yet? And if you’re goin bloom gear I may have an extra straw give her in a bit if you want one. I’m either taking more clones or reversing one and making more seeds!

2 Likes

Are you talking about strawnanna?

1 Like

Shit I’m half ass at typing and proof reading, nah I have a few of the straw guavas goin.

1 Like

I’m trying to track down the straw guava from the bloom release.

1 Like

I’ll have to look that up.

I always cringe when I go back and read some of the posts I’ve made :grimacing:

2 Likes

Eh those are on the past now, we have gone too far to go back and edit lol!

1 Like

They pop up once in a while. I read them, shake my head and say wtf :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Good morning everyone! I hope yall are having a great day so far!

4 Likes

Good morning everybody. Off to work on this fine freezing cold Saturday. Gonna make sure I have all my brooms with me today.

3 Likes

Damnnn. You got a couple clone I’d say lol

1 Like

Good morning @Rabeats2093 @Indicana_Jones @HighTilliDie
Good morning everyone
Hope we all have a great day