8 Likes

So happy you like those
Great project you got going

4 Likes

Some more pics.

P J

17 Likes

Hi

Any of you guys done the fruit collision…I see that has the San Fune in it I don’t know about wedding cake.

Anyone experienced these.

Came with the seed heaven order as a freebie!

P J

8 Likes

Lovely, lovely plants. The bigger they are the better. I´m popping two Raspberry Haze seeds aka Amnesia Haze x Chocolate Rain right now. Yes, sir.

2 San Fune
2 Dead Whabbits
2 Amnesia Haze x Chocolate Rain

2 Likes

I just bought some LA MOTA a 30 seed pack composed of various mexican strains crossed to Emperor Haze (C5 Haze x Jack Herer), including Verde Limón x Emperor Haze. Hopefully, I get that freebee :smiley: :pray:

3 Likes

Whaa…that’s a nice line up…I will need to follow along.

I got som e N B Pollen gifted to me from YBD…
I hit a clone of the Candyberry with it.

Not many seeds as the clone was in its last weeks but it did produce seeds,

I’m in the middle of that grow just now…I also hit a clone of am/Haze x choc rain which have just been flipped.

@YoBigdaddy ,s Nanan Bouclou x Candyberry

The Kush has re appeared…I feel it’s stalking me LOL

Ps. bike for sale
P J

X post of the Nanan Bouclou

Logged below.

13 Likes

Great show @Panamajock
So nice to see these grown in your climate

7 Likes

No Problem …the. Whole grows have intrigued me ,having the two different amnesia haze x choc rain growing …was amazing …to have the phenos I got was amazing …and to see the same phenos appearin this grow definitely amazing…

I do owe yourself and the other folks an apology.
I know now it’s Eskobar repro
not Escobar LOL

I’m glad your enjoying the show…they certainly love the mountain…we see how these others do as we are into the rainy season now…

P J

9 Likes

Pheno 2 of the Nanan Bouclou x Candyberry. ( lovely shape.

Plant 3 and 4 are very similar to each other. And a bit like 2

7/8 weeks in flower

P J

8 Likes

How do you think the Nanan Bouclou will pair with the Candyberry? Plants look very vigorous and healthy :smiley:

1 Like

I think they will be sound…they are leaning a lot to the Candyberry. We will see.

The clone of the Candyberry was the feathery type colas …and it seems to be leaning that way…though it verged rapidly which was very like the NB…it had tight acorn type of buds …at harvest at 11 weeks …the Candyberry went the same …so I’m interested in how that turns out…

Edit.

This is my fav of the four.this Chica is different , her buds might be forming slightly different …very kush like.

P J

7 Likes

Oh boy. Late late summer will be a blast. Mangoes, Destroyers, Gush Mintses, and Mexican Hazes :grimacing:

14 Likes

@YoBigdaddy

Nanan Bouclou x Candyberry ( eskobar

9 weeks from flip.

Getting in the Zone …these I think will go at least the 12 weeks maybe more.

Lovely plants …so far no problems…in rainy season here now…let’s hope there hardy to high humidity.

Broad Pheno…

Tall kushy type.

Then last but not least …the spear type Pheno.![IMG_3887|374x500](upload://pF4wWNdiN9kZU7Yo1zMiQrX6KjD.
jpeg)

13 Likes

Wow I like the look of those plants A LOT. What week are they on? How far off are the 12 weeks? Are you getting any terps at this stage? If so, what are they? :smiley:

1 Like

Terps are starting to form now…these might go a wee tad longer, as I said we are in the rainy season…so not as much :sunny:

Ye surprised me…nice plants.

P J

8 Likes

Very nice looking plan she’s done a stellar job that may turn out to be a heavy hitter

2 Likes

Where did you get them? I need to collect em all hahaha :rofl:

5 Likes

Seedheaven. I believe they sold out already. I honestly would have bought a couple if it were not for the fact that I have many trips during the summer and my seed budget is always tighter during the summer.

4 Likes

8 packs left in stock.

They only take bank transfers.

7 Likes