Eskobar Repros by Zanzibar and Santero, plus San Fune: A Semi-Balcony Grow

I meant the mexican mix pack. But thank you for the link. I actually already collected these seeds and grew some out. They are killer. I got also one very hazy uppy longflower pheno and a shorter one. Both were very good.
By the way, I am not sure the forum rules allow links to seedheaven. I guess there was some trouble in santero’s thread, just saying.
Keep on the great repots. I like your style, chucking some pollen here and there.

3 Likes

I got three packs and I think I will keep hoarding more of the Raspberry Haze. I believe Blune was referring to the La Mera MOTA. That one will be very hard to find because it seems to be a one-time release or maybe @Santero can chime in regard that. Still, I encourage everyone here to try both Amnesia Haze x Chocolate Rain (@Zanzibar did a great job with the repro) and San Fune. Truly world class effects and terps on BOTH.

6 Likes

Ye I agree with that…

Sorry @bluna …I to quick on the keyboard sometimes

Definitely

5 Likes

No problem, I am usually to quick on the keyboard when it comes to ordering seeds.

4 Likes

Ye I been there as well.

P j

4 Likes

Cross post.

4 Likes

@Zanzibar

Hola amigo.

Was or did Eskobar or in repros…did anyone x…Choc rain y Candyberry . ( I’m getting very fond of them…beautiful

TIA

P J

8 Likes

@zanzibar whats up guys, not sure where to ask, but is there a US Source i can maybe try to get Confidential Chocolate , or any of these others? Would be so stoked to try and run them and post pics! I am willing to figure out seedhaeven but it would be easier for me if there was another way for me, im in USA, which i think works once i figure it out, but if theres another option im down!

man, i missed my bus! It says out of stock now. I had enough time , but i think i missed it!

3 Likes

amazing plants and pics everyone, this is amazing to see, makes me excited, these genetics are special, it wasnt about bag appeal, the unique terp combo and definitely good effects are important! some of those actually look really good too and uniform, and do have that bag appeal look. i want to blaze them all!

5 Likes

Hey @panamajock whats up man. In SANs thread, they said they are going to start working on a Choc Rain Repro. they may be able to help you find a candyberry too but i am not sure about that. i have no idea im pretty new, these guys invited me, they are so cool.

if you mean you would like to see a cross of ChocRain x Candyberry, i could agree. that Candyberry sounds awesome. ill vote for that too!

2 Likes

Candyberry is a lovely plant…also Am/haze x choc rain is a cracker as well…ye nice genetics in these Eskobar plants …all of them I e tried are exellent.

P J

2 Likes

Broo! Those look sooo fire. I’ve been growing a lot of dynasty too. I gotta check out and read more of your posts

Ima huge fan of SAN and Zan, this is all I want to run now, is stuff from our guys.

Going to be popping some Zan Zelections soon . And I put my whole pack of Berry Nice plants 2.0 in water , i was worried bc when i got them , it was blazing hot, and they felt really hot coming out my box. They are fine, i think atleast 8 popped witth in 24 hours

I think that candyberry may be the Buddha sister x cocoa kush right, I had a plant from chocolate mix i couldnt identify , and it visually and structurally was my favorite of them all. It was a watermelon green kinda light flavor bland plant and didn’t cocoa terp . Maybe if it was cured it would . But it was amazing I didn’t know what it was

The others were more distinct so all I can figure is it was a Buddha sister plant

5 Likes

I want to get on that choco rain repro 100%

Glad to be back on my thread. Still got my old name.

4 Likes

Thanks! Im growing San Fune again, Dead Whabbits, and Blue Chem. They are still small, but they will be given proper care once I put them under the LED and get them off the balcony.

Im the original thread starter. I had been gone because of some bullshit drama here but now I am back and f&$44 the posers and closet supremacists on cannabis forums.

7 Likes

Got em!!! These are two cultivars I have wanted for months. I’ll wait for the summer to pass, buy myself a proper grow tent and grow these out. Stellar sounding freebee as well.

14 Likes

Nice….some fire there…Good luck when you get round to it.

Just germed some Candy berry…LOL 4 out of four…

P J

9 Likes

Please let us know how your candyberries grow and turn out. I have three packs. Actually, two and one that is not named candyberry in the package but seems to have the same parents.

Maybe @santero can confirm if they are the same.

Saludos!

9 Likes

yep, they are the same :wink:

6 Likes

Ye Seed heaven gives some nice freebies.

I just started Fruit Collision…( freebie) I lost three due to my bad watering…
But survivors are looking well.
Ye I keep you all in the loop…im surprised people don’t try these Eskobar and other strains on seedheaven.

Ciudate

14 Likes

Watering seems to be a simple thing but I have lost three plants this season to overwatering. Too much love and care can be intoxicating it seems. Very very nice freebee.

2 Likes