EsRgood4u multiple grow journals thread

The 1.2x1.2 tray landed. It’s f#cking huge. Doesn’t even look like it’s gonna fit in my grow tent. I maybe should have just ordered a 1x1. This is how it was delivered :rofl:
Up till now I’ve managed to keep my growing a secret.

5 Likes

Cats out of the bag :cat2: :cat:

3 Likes

I bought it so I only have a single line and a single autopot valve I have to look after instead of checking each tray. I can do a 1.2 x 1.2 sog using it and can fit 36 plants in 3l pots into my 4x4 using it.
I came in from work after it was delivered and was shocked at how big it is. :rofl:
I’ll try and get it in the tent once I harvest the slurricane.
If it doesn’t fit I’ll put it in my pollytunnel in the summer.

3 Likes

Check the colours.

Seedlings seem to be doing well.

8 Likes

Order turtle stuff and leave it outside, lol. Or koi pond stuff.

2 Likes

Looking at that first pic, if you leave it a bit longer all the leaves will shrivel and fall off, then you won’t need to trim it :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

I’ve got the flu @Shadey so they’ll get at least till I feel better before I harvest.
Bought a new wifi microscope. What a piece of shit it is :rofl:. I purposely paid more as it stated it was 4k.

Best I could do with my unsteady hands.

7 Likes

Sorry to hear that man I hope its not bad.

I wasn’t sure if they made wifi scopes, doesn’t it work well, I don’t like mine much either I always move it in the wrong direction, and by the time I have got it focused I have lost what I was trying to look at, the shakes don’t help at all lol.

Picture looks good :+1:

2 Likes

Yeah that’s not a bad pic

3 Likes

That was the best one out of around 10 I took. The remaining 9 were all a blurr. :rofl:

2 Likes

I cluster bomb all my pics. One is bound to turn out good.

3 Likes

Yeah the scope itself sets up its own private WiFi network your phone connects to it that way. The app you’ve got to use is total trash.

1 Like

The 1.2 x 1.2 tray fits perfectly. It has a slight bow in the middle but that should settle and level out in time.

7 Likes

You could always take a heat gun to it to soften it up if it’s stubborn to flatten out.

Happy New Year man, have a great one :crazy_face:

1 Like

I’m hoping the float water that will flood it will be enough to weigh it down along with the 9 pots I’m planning @Shadey.
Happy new year also to you and your family buddy.

1 Like

Where did you get your floor cover. ?

It’s looking like a good fit in your 4 by 4 tent…
( 120cm/120cm.).

Easy af to clean too. :+1:.

I have wet a few of the Tastebuds Autos( B.Apple Fritter and ‘Cherry Cheesecake, plus a single FastBuds Banana Purple Punch Auto and a single ‘Cannacotta’ fem from them.
I’m gonna do a 5 plant grow of Tastebuds’ Hash Cake, when I have the space. I’m assuming their plants ‘should’ be tasty :tongue:.

Have you chopped your Slurricana yet and if so what did they look like when you Harvested ?

Some of the Autos i have going just now.

I have about 4/5 fem and Auto seeds still germing. I hope you don’t mind me posting some pics on here, mate. ?!

You have a great New Year 2024’. !!

Aw ra best …

Gaz. :facepunch:

3 Likes

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B0090HKORS?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title

Yeah I chopped last night buddy. Yield isn’t great but the buds are off the charts. They look nearly black. In a week or so I’ll be able to show a better picture but for now check these out.

9 Likes

Looks nice mate.
:+1:
Gaz.

3 Likes

Buddy my thread is one of the biggest on OG. I’m not a PITA with people that post on my thread. I welcome it if anything.
I sent a load of the strawberry banana to @Mr.Sparkle so I’m sure eventually we’ll see exactly how good they can be grown giving the right attention.

4 Likes

They look really nice, I will take quality over quantity every time, but it’s nice to have more of a good thing lol.

2 Likes