EsRgood4u multiple grow journals thread

It still has to make economic sense buddy. I think luckily this run I’ve gained but only slightly. I’ll be able to tell more in a week or two once it’s dried fully. The uk humidity is stupid high at the minute so may take a bit longer.

3 Likes

The Cannacotta and Java Lava are growing well. Another week or two and I can up pot into 11l fabric pots.

If your uk give this company your attention Coco & Coir Bloom All Purpose 50L | Coco & Coir £13 for a 50l bag with free delivery. They use FedEx so non of this shit that Evri etc cause.
Slurricane still drying but looking nice.

9 Likes

Well the 1.2 x 1.2 tray purchase was a waist of money. Was gonna use a single autopot float and flood the entire tray so the plants bottom feed constantly.
I’m vegging out in 3l pots using a 60x60 tray with the same method and I’ve got bad green algae growing. Heat, light and nutrients isn’t a good combination :rofl:
Back to my original plan of 9 18l autopots.

5 Likes

Ahhh man don’t you just hate that, you think you solve a problem and then something just fucks it all up and your back to square one and out of pocket. I have an autopot float and was going to do the same thing for when I went on vacation. The price of a big tray in Canada stopped me lol the cheapest I could find was nearly $170 for a 4x4ft. Asked the daughters BF to water them instead lol.

2 Likes

1.2 Metre Square Garland Tray (G127) - Garden Retreat :sunglasses:
I was thinking maybe I could buy a 1.2 x 1.2 sand pit cover and cut circles out to fit the pots into :thinking:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/DURANTEY-Dustproof-Protection-Waterproof-Drawstring/dp/B08T9JJPVP/ref=mp_s_a_1_2_sspa?crid=2XSAYU27X42X8&keywords=1.2+x+1.2+cover+sandpit&qid=1704815694&sprefix=1.2+x+1.2+cover+sandpit%2Caps%2C90&sr=8-2-spons&sp_csd=d2lkZ2V0TmFtZT1zcF9waG9uZV9zZWFyY2hfYXRm&psc=1

1 Like

Good idea mate.

You should give it a try.

Btw, I bought a 50L bag of that coco mix for the £12.99 & free shipping. Have you tried it yet .?

Gaz. :facepunch:

1 Like

I stuck 4 autoflowers in 3l pots into my small tent a few days back using it mate.
I bought 3 bags of it and plan on using it in my 4x4. I may up pot them this weekend if I have time.

1 Like

I’ve just ordered one bro. Has to be worth a shot eh??
I’ve also ordered a compass circle cutter to cut the holes nice.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B002HRE29E/ref=ox_sc_act_image_1?smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&psc=1
Should be here by the weekend hopefully.

1 Like

Treat myself to a new electric grinder. £21 on amazon.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B097RQ8C17?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_image

3 Likes

@Shadey this should work OK and keep the algae at bay eh?? Was a cheap enough buy. Cutting the holes in was a PITA though.
If the float sticks it will be a pain to fix. I may cut a slice in it and fit a bit sticky backed velcro just above the float. :thinking:
Anyway…

7 Likes

Random autos. I’ve no clue what they are though. Just put in to fill the tent free space.

These are from @blowdout2269. They are emerald fire og autos in my 60x60 under 100w of solstrips in 3l pots.

Can’t wait to see the tent fill up.

8 Likes

You have ‘Magivered’ your way to a nice wee set up now, by accident too. !
Lol :joy:.
Is this your Cannacotta and Java Lava .?

I will have to Google the J.Lava, iv not heard of that one. ( i live a sheltered life. Ahaha.).

Talking of Autos, Iv been popping a few random ones as well - but this time I know what each is. Still all random/different strains. I enjoy variety.
I’m tracking everything I crack now, though :ok_hand:

I’m away for my lunch. Talk later :wave:.

Gaz.

2 Likes

Mate it’s jungle lava by OSS. I was pissed and high when I wrote the post out :rofl:

1 Like

Looks good m8, what did you use that you cut the holes in and cover with mylar?

I think a little access panel to allow you to get to the float would be a good idea, it would save a lot of time if you needed to get to it :+1:

2 Likes

I opened one of the fabric pots and it was the same size as a bucket I had laying around so I flipped the bucket and ran a Stanley knife around it’s perimeter.
I had to map it out into 9 400mm Square sections then placed the bucket central in each section.
Even if it only does 1 single grow the cover was only £10 to buy. :v:

2 Likes

I’m interested to see more of these grown out!
:smiley:

1 Like

I’ll try and keep you updated with how they are doing as often as I can buddy. :+1:

1 Like

Hey @Esrgood4u ,
Bro I checked my emails yesterday and I found one saying ( on Sunday past.) that they had sent it out AGAIN.

Seems it was stuck in the Fed-Ex building and if I didn’t complain then the coco coir would have stayed with the seller/courier for .?

This :point_up_2:.
It’s BEEN sitting in the Fed-Ex building since last week ( on a “NEXT DAY DELIVERY”.), too.

Anyway it’s looking better than it was last week Lol.
I’ll let you know IF/when I receive it. :+1:.

Gaz

Ps.
Seems i was mixing the couriers up with the other one, i had stuff not delivered yet from Evri on/around the same time as i was expecting the cococoir.

Anyway you can put that company back on your ‘buy again’ places, as it was Fed-Ex that FUggeD up.

I don’t know why it hasn’t yet arrived ( I was just thinking,) - today is Weds and the email said they had sent it again on Sunday but ….?

I’ll let you know if I EVENTUALLY get it.

3 Likes

You live way out in the sticks don’t you bud?? I know FedEx are now employing from outside of the company. I’d forgot to mention that my delivery came in a white unmarked van and not the brown and gold van FedEx usually use. Maybe they just struggled to get an outside courier to accept your delivery?? :man_shrugging:
Glad stuff is moving forward now though as it’s a decent coco. The strands are not shredded as much as other companies and that helps make it mega airy so should aid in growing some big assed plants.

2 Likes

Cannacotta and “Jungle” Lava in the coco your waiting on @Gaz29.
The light was too intense so ignore the lower growth. I’ve since lifted it to around 3ft and stuffs greening up now.
This tent came with a scrog net and clips to hold it in place. I may fit it this run and give the plants more veg time than I’d usually give. I’m not 100% set on that though.
Anyway. Said plants.

6 Likes