EsRgood4u multiple grow journals thread

Oh, I totally get that!
I’ve been doing some seriously lazy growing lately.:laughing:

I’m just curious, because I’d like to know what to tell people that want to know. :wink:

2 Likes

It’s a plant and called “weed” for a reason. They don’t need us constantly f#cking about with them. I’ve found that if I try and just forget they are there I get better results. The only thing I check daily is the rez ph.

3 Likes

i found that with mine once cut i had no desire to get a “cannabrush” just cause the basic option did the job very well, its really just a matter of getting your bud to that appropriately dried state where it makes it easy.

4 Likes

Is that the coco coir that I was ( eventually.) refunded for ?

I found out it was picked up by Fed-Ex and those fkrs lost it - so it took a couple of weeks before the seller refunded me.
I then went back to the seller and bought another one - this time it was a bit cheaper but it had £3.99 shipping.
Anyway I received it today. It’s hella heavy isn’t it .?
I’m about to up pot a few Autos ( b.apple fritter ,cherry cheesecake , a Sour Crack & two purple banana autos.) and was wondering how long do the nutes in the coco coir last, do you know.?

Both your tents are looking good mate …:+1:.

Did you try any of it. ?
Looks nice :ok_hand:, tho…

Gaz. :facepunch:

3 Likes

Up to 6 weeks mate. I still add a bit nutrients to the rez though.

It’s not like regular coco that’s more or less dry when you open the bag as it was nutrients added to it.
You’ll notice when you open it what I mean about it not being shredded as much.

No mate. It’s been grown by Albanians. They don’t give a shit and will be full of PGRS. The Frost on the bud is a dead give away. I’m not putting that into my body :rofl:

3 Likes

I must have things dialed in properly this time. Things are moving mega fast. I’ll see how big they are next weekend and maybe switch to flower. Every plant has shown its sex.

@blowdout2269 I think if giving more room and bigger pots the Emerald Fire OG autos would grow huge :v:

11 Likes

That’s what happens when you plant fems :rofl:

Glad your garden is well :call_me_hand:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

I’m really interested to watch these go! :wink:

2 Likes

I meant they are mature now dickhead :rofl:
Long time no speak. Hope your keeping OK buddy. :+1:

2 Likes

I’ll do my best with them bud. Just understand they are in a 2x2 in 3l pots so don’t expect mega results.

2 Likes

I think if you take a few of those bigger/lower fan-leaves off your plants and flipped them in a few days, they’ll be more manageable than if you let them go another week. ?!
( jmo.).

All looking v.well & healthy ,mate…
:+1:.

Gaz.

2 Likes

You do know I torture and neglect plants for a living, right?
:rofl:

2 Likes

The tent came with a net I can throw in if needed @Gaz29. I’m wanting to try and fill the entire tent if I can. I fimmed all 9 but it looks like only 2 responded to it. Only me could miss Fuck I Missed eh?? :rofl:
They stand around 2ft from the bottom of the pots and it’s an 7ft tent so I should have plenty of room :crossed_fingers:
I usually wait until they cover the top of the pot then flip but I’m trying something different this time. Currently under 250w but when I flip I’m gonna hit them with 400w for 3 weeks then 600w for 3 then the full 720w until they finish. Got a feeling my electric meter is gonna empty my wallet :rofl:

3 Likes

I do the same most grows but it’s usually not intended lol :rofl:
I’ll keep you updated as I’ve a feeling these autos are gonna do well. I may even throw a net in at some point.

3 Likes

The way I see it is this:
If they can stand up to my more often-than-not shit program, and still do well…They’re resilient.
Meaning that they’re worth growing again!
:wink:

3 Likes

@Gaz29 I looked back through my thread and they were above ground the 12th of December. Doesn’t feel like it’s been that long if I’m honest. That makes them 47 days ish. They just don’t seem big for that age.
Both strains are 9 - 10 week flower. Jungle Lava is 75% indica and Cannacotta is 80% indica. They hopefully shouldn’t stretch that much.

2 Likes

@Gaz29 I think your right. They have grown a lot in 2 days so I’ve changed the schedule to 12/12 from tonight and set the light to 400w.

Edit.
It looks like the 50l bags are now different and priced cheaper as its a different product.

Think that’s just coco without nutruents.
Mine

4 Likes

“Bought from an Algerian so ill personally not be smoking it.”

Racist much??

Wtf maaaaan?

3 Likes

I’m not racist bro. I just dont trust them one bit

3 Likes

Nothing really to show. Took a picture as i was checking the tent

Edit - Just realised I’ve got pretty looking plants for once.

7 Likes