EsRgood4u multiple grow journals thread

Sending lots of sun through the universe your way

4 Likes

Thank you. I think I may need it. The thing is when itā€™s bad weather outside here my indoor grow tent is absolutely perfect conditions.

4 Likes

One of his crosses the cherry berry white is my biggest plant too. Fucken monsters he made

4 Likes

Yeah they are difficult to manage. I reckon he did it purposely to teach us all a lesson :rofl: I may make room for one in my next indoor photoperiod grow :+1:

4 Likes

If those plants lift the greenhouse off its foundation & walk over to @Ghandisflipflopā€™s place :circus_tent: it has nothing to do with me. :sweat_smile:

They want to eat his spider collection! :japanese_ogre:

:joy_cat:

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

I read something the other night that weā€™re supposedly getting another Indian Summer until October.

Read something yesterday about an Atlantic storm heading our way too.

Read today about a Tornado coming and just before that itā€™s gonna rain for ages again as per.

On a better note Iā€™ve got a nice tan so I couldnā€™t give a f**k :sweat_smile::wink:

5 Likes

You maybe need to also take some precautions mate. The entire area is having the electric checks done. They need access to each room in the house.
Iā€™ll try and pop down and see you over next couple of days to explain about feeding the outside girls for me while Iā€™m away. Iā€™ll make it worth your while sorting them for me :wink:

5 Likes

They way they are growing the limbs on a branch could more or less touch him without doing any walking :laughing:

3 Likes

Or maybe thatā€™s just what theyve told u bro :wink: had a guy check my electric yesterday my meters outside thatā€™s as close as anybody is getting without 24 hour notice :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Iā€™d stick a tarp round it before you go away, then itā€™ll kickstart the plants into bloom sooner, and they should be well on their way to budding and when youā€™re back, theyā€™ll be further in ā€¦?! ( Jmo mate.) - if not then itā€™ll be the end of October/November before they finish . :exclamation::question:
Youā€™ll have to tie them or bend them / what height is the greenhouse.?
Good luck with whatever you do :+1:. ā€¦
Talk again later mate ā€¦
Gaz

3 Likes

7 ft @Gaz29. Once leccy checks are finished Iā€™ll move autos back indoors then stick a tarp over before I go. It means they will be in the dark for 6 solid days mate. I donā€™t want them to die on me.

2 Likes

Can @Ghandisflipflop not take the tarp off & on for you - just for a few days/nights just to kick them into flower,:question: and as soon as theyā€™re actually flowering; they wonā€™t go back to veg, as itā€™s getting darker for longer everyday, i wouldnā€™t put the tarp over it for nrly a week, if you do it for a few nights before you go, then it should push them a bit faster towards nug-making ( jmo.) ~ your call bro , i donā€™t want em to die on you either ( lol.)
Anyway good luck with your outdoor :+1: ā€¦
Gaz

2 Likes

Yeah although @Ghandisflipflop is one of my best and oldest personal friends Iā€™d not say he was that reliable but to be fair heā€™s pretty busy doing his own thing. Itā€™s only a week difference @Gaz29 so Iā€™ll tarp them once I get back from Majorca :+1:I may have to snap a few stems but Iā€™ll ensure they are well supported when I do it

2 Likes

You gonna chewy me barta pueta like :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

They were at mine not long ago it was for safety reasons.
A while back they sent workers out to fit smoke alarms. I think they are malfunctioning (shit) :sweat_smile: as they fitted new ones then tested the circuits or something.
I started to think they had bugged the house.
I cut down on my weed usage too :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::wink:

4 Likes

How was that auto NL???

1 Like

Thanks for that. :sweat_smile:
I would of done it until I read the unreliable bit.:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::wink:

1 Like

Haha. Mate you get stoned/pissed and forget to do shit :laughing:
I couldnā€™t possibly ask you to do all that for me anyway. The outside plants will only need fed every 2 days as Iā€™m gonna soak them the day before I go so they should be fine until Thursday or Friday. Iā€™m just gonna give plain water as the bodhi tree isnā€™t liking the feed Iā€™m giving them. :v:

1 Like

Only smoked (smoking ) the Blue Dream.
Itā€™s rather spliffing old chap. :wink:
Got me all creative and in the mood, just made a wicked tune up on the auld pia pia piano. :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:
Then it wears down into a pretty strong mellowness I could just fall asleep now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Probs be alright anyways, what with all the rain we get, they probs suck the water right from the earth lol

2 Likes