EsRgood4u multiple grow journals thread

Good luck with your tarp etc, i woulda done this a couple of weeks ago, but hopefully it’ll kick those bitches into flower,~ I’d like to see ya at least get something from your outdoors this year :+1::exclamation:
Have a good night bro.
Gaz

5 Likes

Cheers @Gaz29. I’d have did it sooner but I’ve just not had the time mate.

4 Likes

The new grow room addition.
Urban deep water culture 4 pot XL RDWC system.
Click on the picture to expand.

System info can be found here - https://urbandeepwaterculture.co.uk/collections/r-dwc-xl/products/urban-xl-4-pot-system
In a few weeks when my auto run is finished we’ll get to see how it performs.

3 Likes

Man the green house just blew up!! Is there room for you to squeeze in to water :joy:

Curious If you have grown out the glueberry OG before? :v:

2 Likes

Haha yeah I can climb through too water them without to much of a problem. At the minute I’m forcing them into flower with a tarp before it gets to late and the frost sets in here in the UK.
Yep ive grown Glueberry OG before. I did the photoperiod version a few grows back. Grew them in small 3 litre pots though (1 usa gallon???) and they still yielded very well considering. I’ve got more here to grow out at some point but since I’m changing things growing wise I’m gonna be a little more selective strain wise. I maybe add one to the new RDWC system when the time comes.

3 Likes

Weird I was considering buying their stealth pots. Interested to see what they do for ya :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Should do ok. 30 litre buckets mate so I’ve a feeling they will get BIG so I think I’ll scrog the tent. I plan on locating the control bucket outside the tent in some way :+1:

2 Likes

Greenhouse. These plants are huge.

The light deprivation seems to have worked. I’ll continue to do it for another week or so.
Critical

@cannabissequoia ??

Bodhi tree

9 Likes

I’m still learning what the crosses I made will do so forgive me if I can’t ID that one yet. :wink:

Between whatever info we determined (further back in the thread) about what was sent… and the final product we’ll probably figure it out.

:v:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

I think they likely the CBD I asked you for.
I know next time I grow the remainder of your crosses I’m gonna ensure I’ve got some way to control the light and height :rofl:
I’ll likely leave the tarp in situation and just pull it over after they had 12 hours of light each day. I’ve been going out once it’s dark and removing the tarp. It’s a bit if a PITA but likely worth the effort come time to chop them.

5 Likes

Yeh mate reason I was thinking of doing it in the drobe shorter veg time on them apparently rdwc growth rates will slap anything else out the park. Watched my mate grow some beasts on a 6 day veg.

2 Likes

So long as you have your res under control for temp and food there is nothing faster from what I have seen. If something goes out of whack though, it doesn’t give you much time to correct it.

1 Like

I’ve done a few bubbler grows mate. Buckets were only around 15 litres though. Yield was usually around 6 oz with 4 weeks veg time. My ww auto I did in a bubbler ended up giving me around 9 oz. She was a monster. Dropping plant count to 4 and scrogging I should hopefully increase my yield. Quality over quantity normally but im giving up work as ribs and shoulder not healed properly and won’t as long as I’m climbing for a living so I’ve got plans I can’t really talk about on here to supplement loosing the pay :wink::v:

5 Likes

I’ve got that covered @Shadey. I’m gonna run sterile this next grow then I’ll invest in a chiller mate. I’m thinking about ditching the megacrop and using something else. I’ll still use the megacrop outdoors next year along with the auto pots in the greenhouse though :v:

2 Likes

I had to do the same last year, workers compensation are still dragging their heels after 4 and a half years. I can’t work and trying to survive on one sixth of my original income is not working by a long way.

2 Likes

Hmu on that xbox thing bro we’ll chat :blush: but depending on size of tent n shit bro I watched my mate in RDWC get just over half a box on 6 day veg in I think 10 plants which yeh isn’t great but 6 days of veg time man that’s good really n they got biiiiig quick.

2 Likes

I’ve got 7ft in height mate. Solstrips rack can more or less touch the roof if need be. Filter is outside the tent. I’ll train them through a scrog net and fill the entire net up then flip. I should be fine vegging my usual 4 - 5 weeks. I’ve also ordered a 16litre dehumidifier as I’ve been struggling with humidity. I lost the zkittlez to rot as I’d kept it really compact. Didn’t realise till it was to late. Checked in between the buds and it was dusty and black throughout. Just binned the entire thing. Funny thing is it’s the only plant that was effected. Also my 50/50 soil and coco didn’t work out well on the ph buffering. Ive had a lockout and it’s effected some of the leafs. I’ve got it in check and things are starting to look greener again now. Note to oneself “cannabis growing and laziness is not a good combination” :rofl:

4 Likes

It’s not an ideal situation to be in @Shadey. I know I’d rather be working but my health comes 1st. I’m just gonna do whatever I can to survive. Maybe in a few months if my body manages to repair itself I’ll go back onto the roofs again. I was supposed to have 6 weeks off but went back to work after 10 days as I felt lost and hopeless :rofl:

2 Likes

:thinking:

I had a weird one where I transplanted a 3 gallon coco container plant into a 25 gal soil smartpot… after harvest the coco center core was dry as can be but the soil was still damp.

Which gets me thinking now what happens when composting coco fiber, both by itself & a mixed/amended variant…? Or running it through a worm bin?

As my underinformed-ass gets it, coco loads up slower than peat & holds more but also releases it more slowly as well… perhaps being the culprit to the lockout? And maybe it holds certain nutes/micronutes at different rates?

:poop: :mag:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

I just figured I’d replace perlite with coco as I had the coco already. It didn’t work out the way I expected it to. Im now adjusting the ph to 6 and the plants are bouncing back. Thing is some of them only have 2 more weeks left (using 10 weeks from 1st proper set of leaves). I’ll maybe just let them go until they start to die off on their own to make up for them stalling out. If anything it’ll just create more of a couch lock :+1:cheers for your input @cannabissequoia :v:

3 Likes