Estacionsj ’s STS Adventure

She was just starting into flower when I started her treatment. Around week 5 I think. I use a 4x4 treatment, 4 treatments 4 days apart and I had sacs by the 3rd treatment. I’ve got a post about it in my thread, around the middle of this past September.

Makes it better that you have more seeds to pop, it just panicked me a bit if you treated your whole, only plant, your adventure would be short lived and disappointing.

I taught myself the partial flip because I was given a bunch of single seed autos strains and I’m trying to preserve them

3 Likes

Yes, trying to do the same , if this goes well i will be doing more autos to gets seeds
and other regular strains, so i can give out hear on OG.
Whats ure thread u mention @joheimgrohen

4 Likes

found it…

2 Likes

I have used this premixed one from Amazon for two years and done over ten reversals. It really works.

5 Likes

do u spray ure with all 3 …colloidal silver, STS, Gibberellic Acid.
Triple dose of stuff

2 Likes

Just the Sts one. I’ve only done photos.

5 Likes

Cool i made my own so we will see how it goes.
thanks for showing me what has worked for u before
maybe in the future i will buy some

3 Likes

No worries, I mainly posted the guide to be helpful.GL

2 Likes

Thank u so much , any information is good information
and any information is greatly Appreciated…

4 Likes

Hopefully, ure one bottle mix is a success, Less waste for people that don’t use it often…

Today in the morning I put my other Future female plant that will get some pollen, it’s in 50ml of distilled water with 3ml of 3% hydrogen peroxide water
Will take it out tomorrow morning and put in a wet paper and put in the closet to germinate.

2 Likes

Today I sprayed it again. So today is the second time I have sprayed it with STS

3 Likes

3 Likes

The Second Lady just popped and put into the dirt

4 Likes

Yesterday I gave it the Third dose of STS
also the seedling is getting bigger (it was not sprayed just a Photo Op)

4 Likes

Today my little beauty got sprayed for the FOUTH time, she is being a little stubborn…

We will see what happens…
Might have to double the strength of MIX once is all gone…

1 Like

On the next mix I will add Yucca , since I got it in the mail yesterday…

Out of likes…very curious to see how long it takes for balls to form on your plant there. I’m going to be starting an sts spray tomorrow on some young plants before putting then into flower. Will be hitting the middle and lowers with sts.

Will follow your progress and see how you make out. Best of luck! :crossed_fingers::pray:

3 Likes

Ure girl is looking nice and healthy.
Hopefully will get some balls Sonner than later i hope

1 Like

This is the 5th time I have spayed her, (yesterday)
This woman is being Stubborn ,
Been busy but will put a microscope at the intersections if I see some balls forming

On the next spay I am going to mix a double dose mix see if that makes it react

3 Likes