Everything Motz

How’d the medicine man seed run turn out brother?

1 Like

Really good, lots of stoney grape phenos.
It’s my go to currently.
You know when this hits ya

I got 1 more Magicman to finish up seems to be the Acapolco gold pheno, she’s about 13 weeks right now with no looking like she’s gonna be done for another month, Rotten bitch.

2 Likes

9 Likes

Incompetent vice Presidents never make good Presidents like a George Bush flashback

2 Likes

5/6

The Magicman gal still throwing shit loads of white, really pissing me off.
Inside the buds looks like cotton candy, almost like a geode.
Don’t know what she is but looking at hang time she’s an acapolco gold pheno.
Interesting to say the least, never saw a male completely overtake the females genetics.

So they had a chance to sit and cure smoking on mag1 tonight I’ll be damned another Ludens pheno.
The black Russian in the particular strain I’m pretty sure is the culprit.
I’ve grown this a few times and have always found the Ludens pheno in her.
This is a SNOWHIGH creation
As always I likey, not for light weights

With the buzz I got off from a couple tokes off a bowl I would rate this a 9 for flavor, easy 9+ for buzz.
Highly recommend easy to grow. Medium producer I’m sure it would produce with longer veg time.
27 day veg, little under 2-z’s dry.
Straight up no pruning
2 gal pot, promix with mycos.
A bit of 20-20-20 burpee all purpose
Couple of fingers of bone meal
Couple of waterings with pure blend pro
Grow, bloom, calmag

5 Likes

Where would be a good place to find snowhigh beans?

1 Like

From the man himself or f2’s from me

6 Likes

I don’t believe these are available anymore.

3 Likes

I think I will have to try the mamilk #5 I was gifted I have yet to try an Appy hybrid. Like your style say it like it is. I have been eyeballing Snowhigh’s Choco Thai or his Devil’s Tit which is probably impossible to find but I can track down the chocolate Thai have you ever tried any of his Thai stuff?

3 Likes

I like his purple pineapple bomb alot.

I’ve broke more Snowhigh than Bodhi gear but on some stuff they have done collabs together
DocD same thing
Blueberry blast is a goodin
Devil’s tit like that lots.
Blackberry spacewreck

Can’t remember them all, mostly the agc99 dad stuff
Still have quite a collection of Snows.

4 Likes

The #3 pheno I’m running was hashy dense goodness I’ve got 6 more just sprung up today :grin:

2 Likes

What’s the magicman made from?

1 Like

5/7

Cleaning the last mag gal today.

First of all sampled another pheno last night had a bit of a sour in it from somewhere.
First hit bam there went the eyes on a full on squint over road what I was previously smoking and it is definitely nothing to scoff at
Reminds me of Bogs Sour LSD I found some years back smelled of liverwurst and so does this pheno.

Onto the cleaning of the last gal from that run.
Also has the sour note but one other thing this shit burns your eyes while cleaning just the fumes off her will rock ya back

5 Likes

Magic man is (medicine man x white Russian) x (Acapolco gold x c99)
Should be high cbd to high thc.

This should be another medical miracle same as the medicine man.

3 Likes

@OleReynard I’ve grabbed those a few times From the fridge and thought about popping them. To much going right now but I’m probably going to get into them in the fall. Thanks again for sending those.

3 Likes

Some nice blue dreams in those and bb muffins.
I’m sitting on a couple packs don’t know what the hell I’m waiting for, I know what’s there.
Just so much Decision making is rough and tough.

Had a run that was very discouraging but you know how it goes.

3 Likes

5/11
Not bunches happening here, patiently waiting.
I shined a regular flashlight in the tents to get a better judge of what’s going down.
Believe I can take an NL here pdq.

The gorilla biscuits looking very nice with no signs of slowing down for a bit.
Fade setting in.

Straw diesel picked one left the other.
This I believe is gonna be pretty decent.

3 Likes

5/18

The rest of the fin NL came down today at 11/12 weeks, 8/9 my ass.
The last straw D came down also looks better than the last one I picked.

Gorilla biscuits still looking to be another 2 weeks, end of May they have to come down no ifs and or buts.
That’ll put them at fin 13/14 weeks, looks to be a good product thou.
Came out alot nicer than these NL, which is very surprising. Very discouraging but I guess you can expect that on ibls sooner or later.

I got the 3 other NLS from various breeders yet gonna be hard pressed to think about doing these.

Kinda makes me wonder if people’s taste is all in their mouth?

6 Likes

I know a guy who’s ran just blueberry muffins 3 grows in a row I’ve yet to try any but it must be worth devoting a year of a 6x6 to lol

2 Likes

Who did those?

1 Like