Everything Motz

No idea I know they came from Colorado don’t know if it was seed or a cut father In-laws buddy …offered some other seeds to my father in-law and he said no his friend was content with what he has… I would ask to get a cut but guys in there 60s around here still keep everything pretty locked down most are still believing that they have to turn there guns in for there card … A lot of misinformation in the rural areas well you probably know you’ve been in my area before

2 Likes

I know some old renegade black toppers from down your way.
I’ll have to check and see whats up.

2 Likes

Seems like I just read something about that Blueberry Muffins. Don’t ask me for details.

Have any of you ever grown the Ortega? NL#1 x NL#5… I was able to score a few and one is peeking out already. It sure sounds like a special plant from the original description… MNS.

1 Like

Fuck it tired of waiting biscuits came down.

Everything down plants, equip, tents the whole shebang.
Free at last free at last
It’s getting to be more of a chore

6 Likes

What’cha gonna do with all your free time now that you’re done growing for the time being?

2 Likes

Fishing no doubt

3 Likes

I do that too… while I grow weed at home.

Growing plants is second nature for me… seems like I always have something growing at home regardless of what I’m doing at the time… or what time of the year it is.

I have way too many seeds to not grow something at all times, lmao!

The last time I took a break was in 91/92 because I got myself locked up… that was the last time I got into trouble with the law.
I’ve been a model citizen since then. :innocent:

6 Likes

Do you smoke a lot? Whatcha gonna do when the bags run dry?

I need to go out, get into the boat and have a good day of fishing I’m sure your gonna be doing the same

3 Likes

Well I got a garage to put up, cement got done last week. 32x30 6/12 roof
2 stall with a workshop.

Fishing
Travel plans
Fishing
Fishing

New boat looking and one of them big quads for ice fishing and trail riding.

8 Likes

My bags won’t run dry for actually a couple years or so.
I do want to make some gummies, tinc, balm new batch etc etc etc.

After memorial weekend when the dickheads go home. Don’t like giving up my spots.

4 Likes

I used to grow commercialy but I’ve retired, for a spell now.
Now it’s just family usage and I can put enough up in 8 months for 3 years or so mind you I also use it to barter for those 420 Friendlys out there.
Which are few and far between.

5 Likes

3 Likes

Give it 4 months I’ll be like a junky, itching to get goin

4 Likes

Well before you ride off into the sunset let me get some of those AK lol incase the testers don’t make it across the ocean

Picking the Mac up tomorrow btw so don’t take to long of a hiatus or atleast grab one for someone else in the area to hold

2 Likes

I ain’t forgot about you or @AllOra, just ain’t smoked enough of it to get to the beans.
That’s what happens when you got alot of variety.

I’ll try to make a concentrated effort, I promise.

2 Likes

You’ll have it, getting a clone shouldn’t be a situation

2 Likes

Man, if I was close by I’d help you out on building your garage and maybe roofing it too.
I have almost as much experience in building as I do in growing.

4 Likes

Same here. I’ve been lucky enough to fish every day almost. The wind has been brutal, but some days it won’t start until 10-11am. I was killing them trolling a fly from my kayak. I talked to people who killed it with the Walleye. Everything is coming on nicely. Too many people this weekend but the weather gets bad for two days tomorrow and then they’ll be gone.

To many people here is like a joke to people in other places. Most sit in a chair on shore, which is fine but they’re limited on their chances. The kayak is perfect as long as it isn’t howling.

I got a lot of plants in all stages getting ready but I almost feel bad trying to grow them outside.It’s brutal. I hope I can get some shade cloth to help. But he water thing is getting really critical. My SSDD is just drooping, waiting on me to put her in the ground. Not even water perks her up now. She’s growing too fast. Wants more root space.

I better hit this bowl some more. I finally did yard work today since it was so windy. Now I’m getting baked and I’m whipped on top of it so I better go do more…

2 Likes

Me and the wife might go thru like maybe 42 grams a month.
I saw them logs ya had ain’t done nothing like that since my 30’s.
Used to cop a buzz usually around 6-7 am then 10 then 12 then 2 then before supper then after supper.
Usually one or two in that down before bed sometimes waking up and hitting one then.

But it all seems to be a waste now you can only get so comfortable.
I’m down to maybe 5-6 bowls now, especially with

So I’m sitting pretty good, have no idea how much.
No scale since I don’t sell.

7 Likes

@OleReynard replied to your pm brother. Looking forward to this

2 Likes