Everything Motz

3 Likes

notified today ak on its way, yesterday.
be there probably when I get home.

3 Likes

4 Likes

1 Like

What kind of AK you getting? Just curious.

1 Like

beanbags beans traded off some of my cherries for a dozen or so of his gear.

Iā€™m not hunting no akā€™s mine have all a person needs.

4 Likes

Just part of what he sent.

8 Likes

Doubled down on the black domina I bet you find some nice ones for sure

2 Likes

Nice TK nlhaze I jonesin to get his Romulan bx4.

2 Likes

Been sold out everywhere Iā€™ve seen it

@Sincy @TheShowMeHomie

https://www.jbcseeds.com/product/ak-bean-brains-romulan-bx4/

I bought a pack of the Romulan bx4 from JBC when it dropped - and promptly sold out - on 4/20. Looks like they got restocked!

3 Likes

Yeah donā€™t get me started on the out of stock then 2 packs in stock game jbc plays lol thatā€™s why I got 1 pack of the NL instead of 2 I think it was instock and sold out 3 times in a week each restock a couple packs :thinking: sorry for jacking your thread @OleReynard

2 Likes

nice trade
take care of yourself bro

1 Like

Dragboat Jeff keeps packs out, I imagine they all do

Hello dot dot dot

Why hello . . .

1 Like

Ever put something in the wrong thread?
This was one of those incidences.

3 Likes

What 6/22 or 23, really not interested in looking to see.

Grandson up for 2 weeks been able to fish 3 afternoons, fried fish tonight, :yum:!

Mixed bag of bluegills, crappies, a couple
rockies and a small LG mouth bass.
Was hungry for fish dammit.
Donā€™t normally eat bass rockies or LG mouth but if you mix them up with the rest of the fish. Its tough to tell.

Tried raising Jetdro and ill be damned he a canā€™t get a hold of him in pm, sad.

7 Likes

I been wondering about him. I know a guy or two on another forum who may be able to get in touch. Iā€™ll look to see if I have his email but I donā€™t think so.

@Papalag may knowā€¦ heā€™s on that other forum, too. I havenā€™t been over there in a while but need to pop in. I donā€™t think he goes there anymore either.

I read a/the thread where he came back in to the shark tank about his banning, I guess. I didnā€™t have any clue, or I woulda hit him up then to make sure he stayed in touch. I should have his address if I didnā€™t trash it a long time ago. I can look. I sent him a care pack when he was out a couple of years back.

Fishing slowed a good bit here. It was great and weā€™ve had insane windy days and I havenā€™t had much luck since. The lake is dropping fast, too (the water gets sold to the Kansas farmers so itā€™s normal) so the fish have moved around.

I broke my spinning rod so I havenā€™t been able to fish for the walleye and perch. I gotta get one quick. People have been catching nice walleye.

I miss fishing for the Bluegill, man. I fished for them back down in Bama when I was living back there and hit them up every first full moon in May and in June when they go on bed.

I had a couple of spots and you could see the craters all over and the males guarding them. Iā€™d fly fish with a chartreuse and black popper bug and just have a blast. They get really big down there.

Glad you got to go fishing with your grandson. I miss my dad and fishing with him and my brother and nephew before he died. We all grew up fishing.

Eat a few for me bro!

7 Likes

Hi Gman Iā€™ve tried to reach out to him he never answered oh well

5 Likes