3 Likes

@mndlss takes out business loan”

2 Likes

It’s a no Brainer at 7% interest!

4 Likes

“Look, Mr Banker, I just wanna buy some weed! The potential markets enormous!”

Is that what you’re paying 7%?

2 Likes

My house has 1.1 % which was around 6 years ago, now it’s around 4 I guess. Last time I checked they offered 3,69 or something like that.

How’s it at your’s?

4 Likes

Yeah 4-6 mortgage sounds about right. Unless you’re variable in which case you’re screwed.

3 Likes

I think I’m good for the next 3-4 years then there will be new negotiations

3 Likes

Haha, somehow I read those numbers as being in the thousands the first time I read it… i.e. $10,600.00.

3 Likes

Oh we are well into the 7+% mortgage rates now :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I did the same and still thought it’s ridiculous. $10k for a clone is almost in the realm of reasonable. $10M? Give me that and we’ll FIND some keepers :grinning:

2 Likes

How about we just do not support GGG?

CSI S1’d it anyway.

6 Likes

I have heard Saudi Royal Queen Seeds have both these available soon in seed form

i have the grape stomper cut coming and i paid ahh ya NOTHING, those prices just cant be correct. thats a joke right.

F me …

5 Likes

I spent $200 on 707 catpiss. I’ve popped 10 out of the 15 included beans and have gotten a 10 percent germ rate.

7 Likes

ouch thats not a good return, how ever if ya get a good female and a usable male it could still work out for ya brother.

yup …

2 Likes

CATPISS {F2} 15 707 SEEDBANK UNKNOWN 1990’S STRAIN 05/18/23

this the one your talking about brother ?.

peace …

2 Likes

Seems to be yeah boss. And I popped the first 5 when I got em and the second 5 just recently. This is the only survivor as it stands.

5 Likes

damn will get the BAD GERM RATE tag on those right now. were those also F2 ?.

damn …

1 Like

Pittsburg without the H!

2 Likes

I think they were released as an ibl already so they just took it one further. The beans look dark and healthy. But I had nearly 100 percent with the 3 other strains I popped simultaneously in the same manor.

1 Like