Example of high priced seeds

wonder how far yours went before they got the IBL TAG. the ones here being f2 they could be better germ or even worse.

good to know …

Bro that sucks. Catpiss with those ammonia terps are my unicorn. I almost bought the same seeds as you but I went with https://dagga.garden/product-category/beans/san-diego-gas-and-seeds/

Good germ rate, they are in flowering right now so time will tell.

3 Likes

I have some too. Just thinking about that price gets you high. lol

They have PP seeds I have been looking for.

1 Like

6 Likes

5 stars though.

5 Likes

3 reviews 3 suckers who paid that 🥲

4 Likes

I can’t believe it. I know one thing I would definitely be making some seeds. Lol
I just can’t see it. I wonder if it’s some kind of bs!

A lot of people even in the community think massive frosted out trichs means a good high and that just isn’t true. It can if you combine frost with the effects you want. Instead of locking in effects and then frostifying, peolpe frostify and then look for effects it seems.

10 Likes

Yep. Frost literally means nothing at all, unless maybe you’re a hash producer. Even then, the kind, size, and shape of the trichomes matter, not so much how frosted it looks to the naked eye.

13 Likes

Is this the real price for these beans ?

Another possible consideration for these insane prices is irs code 280e. This basically says that you may only write off costs of goods produced

3 Likes

What does the plant do DRIP THC

1 Like

Dam, I guess Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos bought some seeds

1 Like

Thats only 251.oo usd and 59.00 usd in …Iranian Rial (IRR) 1 USD = 42,069 IRR :thinking: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :crazy_face: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue:

I agree. Looks great but. lol
I had some several years ago I had gotten from someone. Look like it fill out the sugar bowl. Didn’t get anything off of it at all.

2 Likes

When converted to canadian dollars, that’s 8x what I paid for my car 4 years ago…lol

3 Likes

Who’s in on a group buy for @Tappy s car?

6 Likes

I always tell people I drive a custom Honda civic…custom body work, custom paint, aftermarket add-ons too.
My brother drove the wheel of his 5ton truck into the driver side rear door…so huge dent…thus, custom body work.
The paint was chipping so bad, I took some black spray paint and did some meticulous touch-ups.
The waffle/honeycomb thing in my catalytic converter “melted”, so had it cut out and straight pipe welded in…aftermarket gear.

The ugliest, most reliable vehicle you will ever see.

5 Likes

Niceeeee. Doing race car things.

1 Like