Exchange or trade some clone-only or good selections

She sounds like a good cut! Love gmo funk

1 Like

Nice one @sardinebags :grin: I’d be all over that Oniony Garlicky goodness but I’m over the border. She sounds like a beauty so hopefully someone picks her up and she lives on :fire:

1 Like

@sardinebags how does she yield with flower? I’m guessing the gush mints pumps up the yield

2 Likes

ya she is definitely a commercially focused cut for sure. she yields insane and does very well in the outdoor heat. she grows almost identically to gushmints but has a very very different terp profile. gushmints is more bakery / cookies forward, this cut is way more onion and garlic, almost spicy?

5 Likes

Sounds like a great cut for my area

3 Likes

Did u ever talk to Hugh about the HA?

1 Like

If anyone has a line on the illuminati cut of Stardawg let me know. I’ll make it well worth your while.

6 Likes

Say whattttt

2 Likes

No I did not. Going to get on that though. Thanks so much , I actually forgot :man_facepalming:t2: such a dumbass

1 Like

I’m interested. I just started on overgrow; not sure if I’m considered a rando, lol. My setup tends to run on the hotter side, and “she does well in the outdoor heat”, caught my attention.

1 Like

CkNugz Rogue Shadow (R1)!(24days old)! only 1 of a total of 12 seeds that i popped made it, seeds were made in 2020, no seeds from this left in existence!!

7 Likes
2 Likes

3 Likes

Looking to trade some genetics and meet other members. I have several mothers some are ready to give now some will need a few weeks but here the list. Legend og crinkle cut, cap junky breeder, faf tiki cut, GMO breeder, lemon g Ohio, Mac 1 caps cut, 98 white rhino, Frankenstein and my creation lemon widow. Let me know what interest ya.

15 Likes

Are you In Canada?

1 Like

Ahh that damn line again!

1 Like

No not in Canada. I’m in the usa

4 Likes

Killer list man, are you looking for anything in particular for a trade?

2 Likes

What’s the deal with that lemon widow?

1 Like

Not particularly lemon g was the one I wanted for a long while and i finally got it. Dumpster would be at the top of the list now. I’d like to find some stuff I can’t get from discord

3 Likes