Exchange or trade some clone-only or good selections

Lemon widow i made it is white widow × lemon hash plant v2 bodhi. Was looking for the lemon g traits in the LHP and the strongest smell plant of the bunch was a male. I then crossed it to a nice WW I was growing at the time. I’ve grown it out once in a one gal and once outdoor this past summer by a friend. Great structure very strong lemon earth smell. Even I veg it smell of strong lemon. I’m wanting to grow it out in the flower tent just haven’t made it that far yet.

3 Likes

That sounds awesome

1 Like

I have apples & bananas compound cut that’s something you could prob find on discord though & I have a nice cut of alien orange cookies and bruce banner I selected myself. Would love to add the legend og to my line up if your interested in any of those let me know also have plenty of seeds too :v:

3 Likes

Addams_family_farm Medicine Cabinet I have some pics of the Bruce and alien orange here if you want to check them out

2 Likes

If I had to walk into my mother tent to pick any plant at that stage. Not knowing what plant was what I’d pick her she gives of a strong lemon smell in veg her structure better then all the other mothers. But in my head I think since I made it it couldnt be as good as the elites but idk ahe outperforms them in the early stages for sure. I don’t believe I’ve gave her to anyone on OG yet

5 Likes

What was you looking at? I’ve been interested in the A B I may disappear for a few hours but I’ll be back tonight

2 Likes

I’m not going to be home till Friday but I’ll get some photos of the LW mom for ya.

1 Like

I was looking at the legend OG… And Ight no worries shoot me a dm later

1 Like

I’m growing the legend og now. It hasnt gave me any issue it a little floppy needs some form of support but stacking out nicely.

I’ll dm ya this evening.

1 Like

Hey Greenbee, nice to meet you and awesome list. I would love to trade with you for the Lemon G. I have a small but clean list of mom’s: Pinesoul, Legend OG, Ghost 1PK, MoB (Mother of Berries), RS-11, and SSDD.

3 Likes

I’d love to take a look, I have 10+ good cuts to choose from but wouldn’t be able to send out until March due to the cold. Thanks man!

2 Likes

I definitely would be interested in amnesia core cut if anyone has it in the USA

2 Likes

Got myself a 1987 cut from purple city genetics. Ft. Collins Cough x SSSD) x (Kali Mist x SSSD) She started flowering after the trip but seems to be revegging normally now. I Dont know what im looking for but am pretty easy to strike a trade with. If the cut interest you hmu maybe we can work something out.

4 Likes

That’s works with me what do you have just curious

1 Like

Is ssdd from seed ? There a couple I’d like

I just looked into it never hear of 1987 but It sounds really nice

Off the top of my head I have the following:
AJs Sour D
Stardawg Corey
Mountain temple
Green crack
Vintage BB x bbm
FP OG F4 - dry cereal
FP OG F4 - Lime/citrus
DJ Shorts blueberry
Blockberry
Halle Berry
Weighted blanket (in cloner now)
Black widow - our cut helps with migraines
Mother of Berries
GMO
Blackout Bobby Breeder Cut
Pine Tar kush
Romulan Bikers cut
Hella jelly
Indiana Bubblegum

14 Likes
1 Like

Oh yeah we can definitely get something going. I’ll message you after the work day over

2 Likes