Exchange or trade some clone-only or good selections

For sure my dude, sounds good. I won’t be able to ship until March the earliest due to the weather.

3 Likes

What do you think about the ghost 1 pk? Have never had it heard it’s potent though.

2 Likes

That cool we could do snips to keep shipping down. But I was looking at the romulan

1 Like

Absolutely my man, not an issue. Let’s link up in march/april

2 Likes

Oh, some fire is about to be dropped in here. I can see it now.

3 Likes

Damn man. Your list is getting big. :heart_eyes:

Just gonna say, I think I’m gonna try to run romulan every cycle. I like it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: That black widow clone is so crazy. It’s just still all roots and the same leaves. Gonna let it go till something happens. Death or growth. :wink:

4 Likes

Perfect everything should will be ready by then. I appreciate it

2 Likes

Killer list bro :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Don’t worry if she stays weird I’ll send you more man, you really hooked it up.

4 Likes

Thanks, all thanks to the OG.

3 Likes

@Addams_family_farm Ghost Pure Kush is probably the most “potent” strain I have in the garden. It’s very loud.

The SSDD is from a large seed selection from a local breeder named Ned Canyon.

SSDD:

8 Likes

Let me if there something you want and we can get something planned

1 Like

Very nice @Than looks/sounds glorious!

1 Like

Just got to say how very OG it is, and how much it delights me about this community, that a scammer started this thread with one of those offers that seem too good to be true on other forums, and after banning him this community just went ahead with the thread, because it fits right in around here. So awesome! So glad to be here. :v::green_heart:

6 Likes

What does your SSDD smell like?

1 Like

im lost as to why this is in my e-mail.

1 Like

I messaged you about a trade

1 Like

Hello @Bigorno,

From the Peoples Republic of Ontario… wondering if there are any Euforia seeds still available?

There are some freshly crossed Squirrel Tail from Thailand that played with some High rollers, available at this end.
SSDD f2 bx1 ran into UFS#18 Publicly … & a few Durban Poison beans that nobody expected to see are also in the mix

Happy trading All

7 Likes

Are you looking for old Dutch passion euforia from 2000s seed stock? I just got some 20 year old beans kept in refrigerator from an og member that he inherited from a friend. Original order placed from Marc emry In 2001 and bred and preserved till 2004 Original stock is euforia and mix packs from the breeders of Jordan of islands, Willy jack, and Joker

4 Likes

Dutch passion doesn’t have Euforia ?

I know nothing about this plant sorry

If I see something I tell you

Good year

1 Like