Exploring weed and popping seed (in the workshop)

Alright so since I’ve been stuck in the house since Christmas due to crazy weather. I thought i’d write another smoke report. This time for the Mango Hasplant that got chopped. Despite issues she turned out pretty great. Really enjoyed this one and yield was 6-7 ounces.

Smell:
The pink lemonade smells faded as she dried leaving not much until she was about ready to go into the jars. When the smell came it didn’t disappoint. Strong Mango rind aroma and no mistaking it as its loud.

Flavour:
Flavour is quite strong and oily. Very dominant in the vaporizer until it’s done. Full on mango rind thats fresh, tart and tangy all the way to the aftertaste. Love the flavour on this and a good cure should make it pretty special

Potency.
The high on this one is interesting and quite strong. It definitely has the body buzz from the g13hp, but the head effect is interesting. Its very dreamy, but not sleepy, no fucks given kind of high. Its perfect for being stuck in the house. The best way I can describe it is time off daytime weed. Itd be great for a hike or something fun. It’d be not so good if I needed to be dealing with something complex. Overall love it as it just makes me feel so calm and upbeat.

8 Likes