F13 and F13 hybrids

Yes, the bb and flo mother plants I have quite a few runs of hash with. Both have dry resin. I can’t remember if I did vani, but I’d guess the same. I’ve ran them thru solvent, but not ff ice wash, rosin press.

7 Likes

12 Likes

Wake up F13, kind of been domant here for a bit… :nerd_face:

3 late start F13 beans sowed 6-28 – outside greenhouse, a lot of 104f /40c afternoon temps in there this last month… Should be starting to show sex soon i hope. Looks like 1 male so far, been showing a single ball all week and is green stemmed, other 2 are not showing yet with purple stems… Topped once, Last Fimmed on 8/1… Pics up when they show…

4 Likes

I popped some otms…

F13s are great, finger crossed you get one female at least @Trickster . I think I didnt find keeper among those 10 females of F13 I got, but I will search for it again… it has huge potential for me as breeder.

I narrowed it to pheno2, 5 and 7… and these I grew again from cuts.

I enjoy pheno2 for sure, great long lasting cerebral buzz, just terps are not where I want it to be… too old school… and calyxes are small ones…

pheno5 has power and terps are great and loud, those fuely ones… thats what I want. but the high is too short lasting for me…

pheno7 has loud terps… weird nasty element to the smell, completely non sweet… very very earthy, anybody who knows that rich earthiness of old time moonshine knows what I am talking about… but the effect is too relaxed for me…+

these three were the strongest ones. other females were not that strong in effect…

I still keep pheno7… will see what I will do with that…

6 Likes

Started a Fem BB 6/13 in anticipation of all males, never know when u might need that blue bud guarantee @MAHAKALA

F13

This one has yet to show any hints yet other than structure

This one has shown a single ball so far, maybe he/she, we’ll see…

This one has shown pistols on one node, hoping it’s flowers like the one Josh posted

9 Likes

Quick update - First one still not showing sex - Second one is showing Male Clusters forming on a branch and Female Pistols on another - Third one showed pistols and have since dissappreared…

Question - use the herm pollen to make a few seeds? decisions decisions…

4 Likes

beautiful colour on the stems

2 Likes

ahh no way, why would you do that ?.

huhh …

3 Likes

ya, i would… maybe, why not… unless @MAHAKALA @kavman or @Josh_Blue has some of the good stuff in the fridge? F13’s hard to come by…

4 Likes

I tried them.

It’s all paper and mail. Print off the order form. Get a money order and some stamps. Etc Etc

Their instructions were clear but I sent a US Postal money order. (Dohhhh!)

Turns out that doesn’t work for a Canadian seed bank. :joy:

3-4 weeks to figure that out. They returned the money order kindly.

I tried again with Amex. A few weeks later, I finally got my beans.

Totally legit in my experience. Just don’t be in a hurry.

All good…

2 Likes

I often ask my friends why they would do that when they have access to Quality tested genetics. But honestly, theres been lots of good elite plants to come from such pollen. Follow your heart on what you want to do. For f13’s, I have the back cross batch in testing. Probably 6 months till release. Feel free to shoot me a dm and see if we can figure something out.

5 Likes

This is good to hear your thoughts, thanks!

2 Likes

Sooooo, Chopped the herm after cying all afternoon over it. Second plant now showing girl … So, two F13’s with sexy redish purple stems getting ready to strut their fair season dance for us… Hate it when someone says to DM in a thread, so I did and I thought I was in the precenece of t.v. royalty. but, Who I thought, and who it actually is - are both pretty cool dudes… @Josh_Blue a homeage to Josh Blue from AGT

I am not a breader, but sure do feel like one in your company here now today… I do have a pack of Chocolate Diesel pollen from @AzSeaindooin420 Useful’s Co-op run to maybe hit a branch or two on each. a Blueberry fem which is already starting to bloom pretty well, and a Tall Lanky Blue Diesel with those special white wisppy hairs starting to show at about the nodes at the same rate as The F13 twins from @MAHAKALA – I Thank You –

5 Likes

you are welcome, tall blue diesel will be sour D dominant…

4 Likes

Group shot, closest Blue Diesel - center 2 are the F13 - far end BB…

9 Likes

nice greenhouse.

I am still learning about these F13s. you could say it is blueberry cross with flo, I know bb, I know flo. so how it could be different somehow? but it is…

it is different.

I tell you story, I had this fucking toothache, it was destroying me… that pain… and I had no dentist, for some reason. so not good LOL. now one morning, it was not hurting so bad, just pulsating LOL so I rolled fat joint of F13 pheno5 to get relief. it is strong. after finishing joint, two minutes after that, my friend is calling me, what the hell? he is saying that his dentist will take me, but I have to be there in one hour. huh. okay, so I take a shower, brush my teeth as mad, and go there, in car it is like in dream, plus I dont know it there at all… such touristic town, full of tourists, it is like psychedelic dream driving there, fucking narrow roads, had to balance there when you meet truck, fuck I met three trucks. finally I did find it, but some magic mysterious ride it was, trying to realize where I go and why, but I was on the cloud you know… waiting there with people. hearing those sounds of drill and some moans. and my tooth stops to hurt, dont feel anything, except of fear LOL mind is running, and I try to convince myself to stay, it could take like 40 minutes, and then I am in… dentist starts to drill my tooth… stop to drill and ask do you feel anything? no. start to drill again, no no pain. really I dont feel anything, it is funny, it is not even unpleasant LOL it is like funny event… so nothing, did you use some pill against pain? me? no, no at all… little panic… did dentist notice I am high as muthafucker? dentist takes some tiny wires, pushing that into my tooth, thats violence. do you feel pain?? no… and then yeah dentist hit it, fucking pain… for a second, dentist says thats necessary, we cant avoid it. me smiling and telling thats okay I dont blame you at all. put disinfection in and some kind of provisional filling, thats the first step… I left in good mood and without pain. go back home, not so psychedelic like ride to dentist, but still I am in dreams. everything goes itself like I am robot. very automatic. automatized MAHAKALA.

dont drive on F13 LOL but yeah smoke it before dentist visit… LOL it can ease the trauma LOL hahahaha

12 Likes

Thanks Mate, It’s been a labor of love. The GreenHouse is nothing special… Just a old 12 x 12 (3.66 x 3.66 meters) dogpen and 4 sections of my old mates shelter logic barn that blew around his field and crushed a good chuck of it… It’s working pretty good so far it seems… The deal was I had to take all the pipe, so I took the best 4 sections, and still have a pile of pieces laying around… You can see how it bends a bit…

DogPen

Looking like the F13 are starting to go into flower mode slowly, they better pic up their pace… 4-6 weeks until possible first frost 'round here… Yikes, Stiil not too bad considering I popped these on 6/28

Cutting from plant “B” has rooted and planted in soil tonight. Still waiting on plant “A” to show roots thru rapidrooter… The herm plants cutting is rootied too, took cut before it showed it’s tru colors. It has started to open sacs… lol, Still could, but if I would?? hmmm??? lol… robot. very automatic. automatized MAHAKALA - ha ha ha ha funny… Hope to be in a dream state of sorts soon too…

11 Likes

Because this thread is about F13, here are the 2 girls… Feeling that drill just now… :muscle:

12 Likes

Wish me luck🍀
I’m germinate the last of my original F13 stock fresh out of long term storage.
Hopefully I’ll get a good few males and females to increase one of my favorite strains from the past :crossed_fingers:

11 Likes

That green house is super smart use of resources, how clever and resourceful. Well done.

2 Likes