F13 and F13 hybrids

Thst should be awesome!

2 Likes

This should be so good! I also got some of these Flo from the repro seedrun. I hope you end up releasing your cross F13 bc.

3 Likes

I have a strain called Squirrel tail AKA Original Thai Stick if love to take for that lavender blueberry looking strain if interested have other stuff to trade if not

5 Likes

Do you know what year it was taken exsitu? Thanks

hey bro. thank you for offer but it is misunderstanding, blue lavender diesel were phenos of DF13 I selected out and kept only chocolate/diesel pheno because of raciness. just to be clear. if you are still interested in DF13haze, send me private message please. thanks.

3 Likes

I’m not sure sir a friend gifted them to me Sir

2 Likes

there are more squirrels #1 #2 #3 #4 etc… I know that zomia admits that squirrel #2 is contaminated by unknown hybrid…

2 Likes

I honestly have no clue sir

1 Like

oh yes juicy fruit… I love it.

V2 is also juicy?

2 Likes

Bv2 used 2 narrow leaf f4 mothers selected by Dj. One was a clear juicy fruit thai with flavors of hawain punch. The other was a chocolate thai lady.

5 Likes

did you grow it? or do you have any link to grow of it?

I think I should try that :smiley:

1 Like

B13,Blueberry x f 13 cross I made a few years ago,the little ones in the cooler are all from seed and turned out very uniform. Thx for looking.

13 Likes

11 Likes

Which strain was donor and which receiver in your cross?

1 Like

Hi,blueberry was the female

3 Likes

very nice plants Buzz!!! thanks for sharing.

F13 pheno2, it is too hot weather here…

11 Likes

Just curious, where is here? Thanks

1 Like

island in Mediterranean…

too hot! over 35 °C in shade…

12 Likes

F13 pheno5

12 Likes

Years ago I went through some Van F2s and a few different F3s and noticed that rosin coming from them was hard, brittle, and almost glass like. Other strains all came out sappy and sticky. Was wondering if it’s some less common cannabinoid like CBG causing this. Have you ever noticed anything like this from the blue lines, van in particular?

5 Likes