F13 and F13 hybrids

last days so I put them into greenhouse, to take bud pics under natural light.

pheno6

14 Likes

All looking fantastic amigo. I really like the #5.

1 Like

thanks man, I like them all, will see how it smokes.

I dont like pheno4 as it is short indica. flodica? :smiley: heehehhehe but smell is great…

pheno7 is also great smelling…

pheno9 is chocolate one imo, similar to my pheno of diesel/F13

10 Likes

I will have some seeds of F13, 4 males vs. 9 females… I didnt pollinate number 4… and I used only tall males.

so if anybody has taste to grow F13 and will post pics of it in this thread, is welcomed, I will share this genetics with you. seeds will be done soon.

11 Likes

Yes I would love to grow them out

1 Like

@MAHAKALA - Should be good timing 4 me. Can grow legal 6/1.

4 Likes

Sounds like a fantastic opportunity I’d love to be a part of :call_me_hand:

1 Like

okay guys, I count with you three. I will not have many so like 10 for each. I have to find out how many I have yet :smiley: I let you know yet.

I cant wait to see it though…

8 Likes

good morning og im confused on what im reading this talk about a strain named f 13 and not a strain inbred or ibl at its 13th generation ? just so i can make som sense of what im reading

3 Likes

F13 is strain from DJ Short.

description:

"F-13 a Holy Grail plant of four-star excellence. Previously unreleased, a very desirable product and potential breeder. A mostly sativa hybrid of medium height with long, spear-shaped, dense and resinous buds and an earlier finish-time than most sativa. The superlative quality of the finished product is remarkable: A clear, clean, crisp head of the kindest order. This girl really rings the bell every time! Not for the couch-lock crowd, this heady sativa is for those who truly enjoy its stimulating yet comfortable appeal. A real day-brightener. DJ`s personal favorite from this batch.

Flowering: 7 - 9 weeks
Yield: Average"

5 Likes

I smoke tested pheno1 that variagated one. it is sleepish :smiley: relaxing velvety feeling, lazy feeling for sure… it is interesting that when it was vegged from cut, all variagation dissappeared…

and also pheno9, barely dried. I see similarity to my DF13 keeper, it is sour savory, little fuely and on exhale it is chocolate for sure, long lasting chocolate aftertaste. not much berry in it… cant detect any. the effect is mild and dreamy first, after dozen of minutes it gets racy surprisingly and more strong. still on mild side. not so strong like DF13 but it is not cured yet.

tomorrow I will test pheno 6, which is berry/fuely with some ghani vegetable smell…

8 Likes

pheno2 is the most cerebral…

17 Likes

df13haze

18 Likes

I got a buddy that is dying to get his hands on this one and grow them out, I can post his updates cuz he don’t have an og but I do regular trades with him and have been ok’d to give his phone number, he just made some fem seeds of blueberry’s from dj short (think it was an f7 or f8 ) and been working several of his own crosses with influencing the pink/purple pistil trait. If u could hook him up it would truely be a wet dream for him and he is always happy to return the favor and share his work :joy: :rofl:

Currently twisting his arm to get on here and share his work and grows too, his stuff turns out beautiful :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

sure man, bring him here and we can see what we can do…

any F13 lover is welcomed here :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

I tried lol I guess he is on Reddit already and “doesn’t wanna start reputation from scratch on new site”

If u got a reddit though I can point u to his handle

2 Likes

tell him I started from scratch too, I dont see any problem in it.

F13pheno2 in greenhouse

13 Likes

testing pheno 7 from cut. it is much more sweet than from seed…

to those who I promised seeds, you will get it, I am just very busy now… hey! it is summer!

19 Likes

pheno 2 in greenhouse, the most sativa pheno I found. there is something special around her… I have to find what is that… not sure yet, sickly sweet sandalwoodberry.

15 Likes

They are ready to resend anytime Amigo;)

Saludos

RC_Colas

4 Likes