Fabric Pots for indoor growing

I have heard 7.5g minimum to be water only and I guess it would still depend on soil mix and strain.

2 Likes

Floyd Iā€™d be interested to hear your nutrient ratio for the every day watering in coco. What brand ferts? do you use a ppm meter ?

This is only my second run with coco. Iā€™m still learning. This run Iā€™m starting to see a bit of calcium deficiency but with only 2.5 weeks to go I donā€™t want to mess with anything. I didnā€™t see it last run, but it was different strains.
h3ad formula, GH nutes I play around with it a bit. EC is usually around 1.6, PH 5.9. post 45 in this thread.
Hand watering coco
I have Sensi PH perfect for coco in the house I may try it next round. I havenā€™t decided yet.

1 Like

Hey there Jango good to see a fellow nzer on here, i had the same trouble sourcing a good soil mix so i just made my own super soil based on coots mix and just substituted for what i could get locally.
I even thought about making a nz soil mix up kinda like the buildasoil mixes.
Happy growing bro.

2 Likes

Hi rabbit, hows it going mate, Iā€™ve done three indoor grows using Tui Organic potting mix but this time I ran out of it and used 25 o/o Tui Herb potting mix and the seedlings grew really fast, massive fan leaves.
And yeah its great to chat to another Kiwi, pity about the referendum aye.