Fall 2020 Seedrun boxes

Mine arrived yesterday thanks @Sebring for all you do.

2 Likes

My care package arrived safe and sound. A huge thank you to all involved @Sebring @lefthandseeds @nube @Guitarzan @anon60559124 and everyone else who contributed to these runs! Thanks to you all!

9 Likes

Pssst-Pssst…just between the two of us…I just received my Seed Box!!! Try and keep it on the low-low, ok? @Sebring, NOT enough Thank You(s) available to BEGIN to indicate my 'preciation, Bro. ALL, do take special care, stay EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA safe (tough times are afoot!!) and, above all, be well…mister :honeybee: BTW, you got any “leftovers”? I’ll more than donate.

7 Likes

Thanks Brother, @Sebring
Hope the donation helps a little for all the extras that it takes to do what You do.

Props and much respect for all the Love ,Time and Efforts you guys…
@lefthandseeds(Everyday Haze)
@nube(F2 Pura Vida)
@highlander(F2 Wolfpack)
@elgalloblanco(Gold Star x Snow Lotus)

As always Much Appreciated!!
Still not completely setup at the new spot, should be back to work soon.
Pay it Forward Soon.

Grace and Peace to All,
Iggy

16 Likes

Received my box. Thanks to everyone involved! Going to be a lot of :fire: going around in 2021

6 Likes

Received my box a couple of days ago. Payment made this morning @Sebring. Thanks again all who make this possible.
My sincerest thanks.

10 Likes

Got mine today. A huge thank you to everyone involved. Happy growing everyone. :pray: :beers::grin::hugs::partying_face::seedling::green_heart:

5 Likes

@TheShowMeHomie seeds are safe now, as they can be claimed to have zero thc, as long as they were clean. hemp production in the USA covers seeds…

5 Likes

Box is in, Thanks Sebring!

Thank you everyone for making this possible, and doing community seed runs!

6 Likes

Does anyone know what all the strains are, like sativa, hybrid, indica etc?

1 Like

You should be able to read the posts for the run for each strain to get a description :v:

3 Likes

Was so excited to see the package in my po box yesterday, however a small piece of my heart broke when I opened it.

I didnt get the ones I had signed up for. Not sure what happened but I got 2 random packs of stuff I have never heard of. Australian bastard and Maui mango haze.

I spent the last 6 months drooling over the pv seedrun thread in anticipation, so I felt a bit of sadness. Lol. I wont be reaching out to Sebring, I dont want to be that guy, I appreciate his efforts and contributions, and since he already sent everything out, I dont think he would have anymore of the ones I signed up for.

However I know that I will never pop these packs that he sent. I have specific ideas and tastes, and these just arent what Im looking for. I dont need to hoard stuff that I probably will never get to, so if anyone on here wants these let me know. I would be happy to pass/send them to someone that would use them.

Perhaps someone else got the ones I signed up for (pv/wolfpack), and I got thiers ? If thats the case please message me. Would love to get these into the right hands. Im poor, but dont care about the shipping costs. Just want these to get to someone who wants them.

7 Likes

Honestly, I’ve found the sativa/incida/hybrid nomenclature are totally moot and basically mean nothing. Instead I look for the general effects of the herb itself from as many smoke reports as I can find.

I’ve grown a whole pack of seeds, one strain, and some of the girls came out with an up/sativa high, some came out sleepy/indica high, and some girls came out in between, all in the same exact pack. So the pack saying %/% sativa/indica meant absolutely nothing in the long run. I mean I get that it’s slightly useful to know what types the parents were in the cross, but the herb itself could be entirely different from what either parent says. So to me, best bet is look for smoke reports of the strain you want to grow and/or of the parents in the cross. There’s still a chance whoever made the seeds picked a pheno that was totally opposite what all the reports say the effects are, and that’s what you get, so sometimes just have to grow em and find out.

Just some food for thought ^^

7 Likes

I would just message sebring, believe @nube said he pulled something like 11k seeds from that run, so sebring would likely have extra… I also believe sebring said he’d put the extra packs on hit site once he’s sure everyone’s gotten their’s. No harm in checking at least ^^

edit: I mean worst case, if you’re in the states i’ll send some of each of mine.

12 Likes

Me too. Let me know if you cannot get any, and I’ll chip some in.

6 Likes

Absolutely agree ! However, like many others on here, I am into making my own crosses, I have been “amateur” breeding for many years. Usually I am looking for specific traits in the strains I want to grow. I dont really have time to just root through random beans, I have thousands that are in waiting that were selected for a specific reason/project.

6 Likes

Very kind of you fellas @Badger and @HolyAngel ! Thank you both, but like I said, I dont want to be “that guy”. Im just hoping to get the wrong packs to someone that will use them

2 Likes

Just message him, he expects some mistakes to be madealso, odd that you got the same pack I did, but I signed up for them lol.

4 Likes

Sebring has a ton of extra seeds I believe and is spreading the love. I agree with SeaMonkey, he expects some of that to happen. I’m sure he doesn’t necessarily want it to happen either, so by letting him know, you are helping him, not being “that guy”.

Also man, I love this community because people are so open to share. If you let angel and I share with you, you are just allowing us to be part of this community, you’re not being “that guy”.

I totally get it though. I’ve been “that guy” many times in life, so looking back, I don’t want to be him either! :rofl:

13 Likes

At least in the PV list you appear at the end as “US Distributor” icon_e_confused|nullxnull, maybe that’s why Sebring didn’t put you in the distribution list, glad you will equally receive them, we can always count on the OG’s people generosity … beer3|nullxnull

9 Likes